Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Michael Kors outlet stores???

POST A REPLY

Mar 16, 2012, 12:40pm   #1
Need more bags
i just happen to stop by at the Michael kors outlet store last month and been eye a bag.

i was wondering if the MK outlet store ever have any additional percent off on top of the outlet prices.

Thanks
Mar 16, 2012, 9:14pm   #2
m
Momster
Just got an awesome bag at MK outlet in NJ. I was ready to pay asking price when the wonderful sales girl told me to get the preferred shopper coupon book. Went to the guest services got it for free (for cable customers otherwise $5.00 still a bargain) In it was a 20% off coupon for MK. I was sooooo happy-I would have bought anyway but this made it sweeter. Ask if they have anything like this.
Mar 19, 2012, 10:03am   #3
Need more bags
Originally Posted by momsterof3
Just got an awesome bag at MK outlet in NJ. I was ready to pay asking price when the wonderful sales girl told me to get the preferred shopper coupon book. Went to the guest services got it for free (for cable customers otherwise $5.00 still a bargain) In it was a 20% off coupon for MK. I was sooooo happy-I would have bought anyway but this made it sweeter. Ask if they have anything like this.

thanks for the info im going to check out guest services...
Mar 30, 2012, 9:17pm   #4
a
does anyone know if the store at the citadel in so. cali have similar coupon/discount offer too? i noticed the coach store there wasn't as generous at the ontario branch...
Apr 13, 2012, 7:49pm   #5
Are there any michael kors outlet stores in Alberta Canada?
Apr 13, 2012, 8:56pm   #6
Some will let you use a AAA discount. My friend has even asked the manager for an additional percentage off and she agreed. Doesnt hurt to ask lol
Apr 15, 2012, 3:01am   #7
y
Originally Posted by TLPRW
Are there any michael kors outlet stores in Alberta Canada?
Yup ! There is a Michael kors outlet in Calgary, AB . Although I forgot which mall the outlet was in .. Sorry ):
Apr 15, 2012, 6:08pm   #8
a
thanks Googleme for the info. i will try that next time ^__^
Apr 19, 2012, 9:00pm   #9
Originally Posted by yuki385

Yup ! There is a Michael kors outlet in Calgary, AB . Although I forgot which mall the outlet was in .. Sorry ):
Omg...not fair. I don't think we have an outlet here in BC :(

Do Michael Kors outlets carry Hamilton totes?
Apr 21, 2012, 1:54am   #10
thriftily trendy
Originally Posted by yuki385

Cross Iron Mills Mall in Aerdrie, AB. Just about 15min outside Calgary
Apr 21, 2012, 7:56pm   #11
http://www.michaelkorsincanada.org/m...hel-c-157.html

Are these fakes online? These prices are just too low...are they seconds perhaps?

Are there any legit MK outlet sellers online or are they just retail outlets?
Apr 21, 2012, 9:55pm   #12
Are you ready Steve?
Are the bags that are in the outlets made for the outlets like Coach has full price and made for the Factory lines?
I have a MK i purchased from NM LC and the leather is different than on the same style bag at the outlet
Apr 23, 2012, 3:59pm   #13
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by poopsie2
Are the bags that are in the outlets made for the outlets like Coach has full price and made for the Factory lines?
I have a MK i purchased from NM LC and the leather is different than on the same style bag at the outlet
Yes. Most are. Only some go there from the boutique the did not sell. They even have a similar line to the boutique but not the same line. And yes there is a difference in the made for outlet ones. Same goes for Kate Spade and Coach in case you are wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Apr 24, 2012, 3:11pm   #14
E
Originally Posted by annabellet
i just happen to stop by at the Michael kors outlet store last month and been eye a bag.

i was wondering if the MK outlet store ever have any additional percent off on top of the outlet prices.

Thanks
I was just at the outlet near me and yes, MK outlets do offer additional % off from time to time. Right now, they have an additional 40% off the clearance section. I think that if you're patient enough, the bag you want will get marked down further.
Apr 28, 2012, 5:19am   #15
s
I just went to the Michael kors outlet in Clinton ct and with my aaa membership I got coupon booklet that gave me 20% off of $250.00. There were also a lot of other great coupons in the booklet. I saved so much :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors