Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

lacquer pink hamilton???

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2012, 6:17pm   #16
Originally Posted by bambistyle
I went to store today and they just released a smaller one!!!!! :)
Ooh! Very cute. Smaller saffiano leather hamiltons are easier to collect :)
May 31, 2012, 10:41pm   #17
ICAn Haz COAch MoNeY
Wow! I am really loving this bag.
Jun 1, 2012, 8:08pm   #18
Originally Posted by bibao
nice! hw much?
i don't remember exactly how much but i believe it was $359CAN
Jun 3, 2012, 11:22pm   #19
l
wow i love the color !
Jun 4, 2012, 1:14am   #20
p
I love the color!!! I went to Nordstrom to check out the bag, but the displayed one was all scratched up... I wonder if the Saffiano leather gets scratched easily??? I'm waiting for a black one with silver hardware...
Jun 4, 2012, 3:14am   #21
b
Originally Posted by missmoimoi

Ooh! Very cute. Smaller saffiano leather hamiltons are easier to collect :)
Yup! Me gona get the small one. The teal colour. The blue one. But will only receive in july as i get a fren to help me get from new york as she is holidaying there now.. Cant wait....:)
Jun 19, 2012, 5:59am   #22
very nice color
Sep 19, 2012, 10:38pm   #23
I went to store today and they just released a smaller one!!!!! :)
Can you tell me what stores carried this version? It is hard to find the leather strap version/smaller size. Thanks!
Sep 20, 2012, 8:15am   #24
I think I found an old link that takes me to Dillards for the crossbody NS Medium Hamilton. Does that sound accurate?
Oct 3, 2012, 12:40am   #25
g
here's a real life picture of it I just got it a couple days ago and for a discounted price of $250 due to an in store promo!!! i absolutely love the colour, but i'm debating to return it cause the large hamilton is really big!!! i really hope they have the ew hamilton - but i only saw it in the electric pink. the saffiano leather really makes it hold it's shape and makes it different than the othe leather hamilton (since they tend to be more soft and not as structured)!!

when i purchased my bag from holts, the sales associate told me that it doesn't come in any other sizes :/

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...g/DSC_0293.jpg
Hello, i am looking for this Lacquer Pink! The only concern is the size, am afraid it will be too large and heavy to carry. Is the colour hard to match with outfits?
Feb 9, 2014, 8:34am   #26
P
Im absolutely loving the pink hamilton and wanted to purchase one already. :) but i usually see it with shoulder straps within the nearby boutiques, didnt know they have it in longer straps ;p
Feb 9, 2014, 11:16am   #27
Smiling :)
This color is a couple of years old. They have the fuchsia out currently, it's similar, with more purple tones.
Feb 9, 2014, 11:20am   #28
The color is gorgeous
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors