Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Help me choose my Michael Kors Handbag!!

POST A REPLY

Sep 18, 2012, 4:13pm   #16
Should I get my new bag at the outlet or his store
Sep 18, 2012, 4:26pm   #17
It depends on what bag you get and if you like the outlet version or not. Usually the outlet Hamiltons are different than the store version in that they don't have a lock and they are a bit smaller I believe. Sometimes they will have the lock version, but it's rare.
Sep 18, 2012, 4:36pm   #18
Originally Posted by valbuhdee
It depends on what bag you get and if you like the outlet version or not. Usually the outlet Hamiltons are different than the store version in that they don't have a lock and they are a bit smaller I believe. Sometimes they will have the lock version, but it's rare.
That's what I want is the lock version! I will look at the outlet but more than likely go to the store! Thank you for your help!
Sep 26, 2012, 11:26am   #19
My beautiful new Michael kors Hamilton with gold hardware!!! I love this bag!!
Name:  image-3462100619.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  681.0 KB
Sep 26, 2012, 6:57pm   #20
s
the hamiton
Sep 26, 2012, 7:06pm   #21
Originally Posted by silveronehenry
the hamiton
Yes!!
Sep 26, 2012, 7:24pm   #22
Originally Posted by CHELSB5503
My beautiful new Michael kors Hamilton with gold hardware!!! I love this bag!!
Attachment 1888417
gorgeous! great choice
Sep 26, 2012, 7:29pm   #23
Originally Posted by lunnul

gorgeous! great choice
Thank you!! I love her!!
Sep 26, 2012, 9:14pm   #24
Love it! The soft leather really gives it such a different look than my saffiano leather! I think I want a luggage color in the soft leather now!
Sep 26, 2012, 9:20pm   #25
Originally Posted by valbuhdee
Love it! The soft leather really gives it such a different look than my saffiano leather! I think I want a luggage color in the soft leather now!
That going to be my next!!!
Sep 28, 2012, 10:05pm   #26
L
That's a beautiful bag. I think a Hamilton is in my future. I've been eyeing the distressed mocha croc Hamilton satchel on Macy's website.
Sep 29, 2012, 6:37am   #27
Originally Posted by Littlejo00
That's a beautiful bag. I think a Hamilton is in my future. I've been eyeing the distressed mocha croc Hamilton satchel on Macy's website.
The Hamilton is the best purse I have purchased and I have LV speedy. I say if your thinking about one GET IT!!!! I love mine
Sep 29, 2012, 9:08am   #28
S
Ok ladies I need your help I am going on vacation next week and am going to buy my first Michael Kors bag!!! I need help deciding between the Michael Kors signature logo print tote and the Hamilton large tote in black with gold hardware!!! Please help me decide!!!!
I have both and love them but the black with gold hardware is pure class! I just picked up the MK Cheetah Astrid Large Haircalf and I like the size and less weight of that even better than my Hamiltons, sorry to say! They are all yummy!
Last edited Sep 29, 2012 at 9:09am. Reason: Spelling
Sep 29, 2012, 9:13am   #29
S
That's what I want is the lock version! I will look at the outlet but more than likely go to the store! Thank you for your help!
I have even found the leathers to be different. I originally purchased one that was floppy and returned it for one that has a stiffer leather and stands up on its own so make sure you unstuff it and try it out. Lesson learned. I have asked them why this is and all they said was that different bags are made fir different stores?
Sep 30, 2012, 9:01am   #30
h
The Hamilton is the best purse I have purchased and I have LV speedy. I say if your thinking about one GET IT!!!! I love mine
Wow, that's a testament right there! I have loved the Hamilton from afar for a long time... maybe it will be my next buy? Thanks! I'm glad you like yours so much!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors