ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

POST A REPLY

Nov 6, 2010, 6:54pm   #1
PrincessD
Hello!!
I see clubhouses for other brands and products so I feel that MK should have clubhouses too =) So here I am starting a clubhouse for the gorgeous Hamilton bags for all of us, Hamilton twins, triplets, quadruplets... and so on!!

So all you ladies with the Hamilton!! Start posting pictures of your beautiful bags whether it's big, small or medium sized, ALL ARE WELCOME!!
Nov 6, 2010, 6:56pm   #2
PrincessD
Hello!!
I'll start with my Hamilton small messenger =)

Nov 7, 2010, 1:13am   #3
ildera5
Bag Lovers Unite!
^^ SO cute and BTW, I LOVE your Keroppi
Nov 7, 2010, 8:02am   #4
Mrs. Mac
Purse Queen
adorable!!!! I hope to join you SOON...I REALLY want the medium Mocha Hamilton.....that is if I am able to switch out of my true love....my Lily python!!!! I have 2 new bags sitting here (one I used once and one I havent even taken the tags off yet) but I find I only want to use this Lily!!!! So....if I decide I do not want the Mocha Hamilton b/c I cannot switch out of Lily right now, I will definitely be adding a Hamilton come spring to my collection.....but then I would get the vanilla!!!! I LOVE the detail on the Hamilton...the lock and key is just gorgeous!!!!
Nov 7, 2010, 12:26pm   #5
PrincessD
Hello!!
^ I was debating between the black or vanilla one also, but knowing that I'm a messy person, it's not a good decision to settle for a vanilla! Can't wait for others to start posting their Hamiltons =)
Nov 7, 2010, 12:36pm   #6
Mrs. Mac
Purse Queen
^^ MK vanilla is SUPER easy to take care of.....you spray it before using it with MK's rain and stain guard and then you can wipe it clean!!! a co-worker of mine used hers nonstop all summer through hurricaines, etc....she even dropped it in a huge puddle in the middle of a rainstorm!!!! and it is spotless!!!! MK Vanilla is GORGEOUS!!!! But ALL of MK's bags are gorgeous regardless of the color!!! :)
Nov 7, 2010, 12:40pm   #7
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
I've already revealed mine but I'll join the Hamilton Hotties club! Here are my vanilla and luggage Hamiltons in large.

Nov 7, 2010, 5:46pm   #8
PrincessD
Hello!!
^ Yeah!! More Hamiltons =) I guess the tip to keeping the vanilla bag clean is to use the protection spray then!
Nov 9, 2010, 7:55pm   #9
Antonia
I cannot wait to join this club...mine is coming sometime this week!!
Nov 10, 2010, 2:38pm   #10
twochubbycheeks
..just KEEP swimming
ohh.. muranogrl's pics made me want one!!! LOL

I hope to find my first MK Hamilton soon. :)

..maybe I'll put it on my Christmas Wishlist!
Nov 11, 2010, 8:20am   #11
M_Butterfly
HLess
Originally Posted by twochubbycheeks
ohh.. muranogrl's pics made me want one!!! LOL

I hope to find my first MK Hamilton soon. :)

..maybe I'll put it on my Christmas Wishlist!

Same here!!
Nov 11, 2010, 1:53pm   #12
Mrs. Mac
Purse Queen
^^ The mocha medium Hamilton is on the top of my wishlist!!!!!
Nov 11, 2010, 6:18pm   #13
asl_bebes
Totally in love with this bag ... saw the manager of the Michael Kors store here wearing this bag and she looked so amazing with it (it also helped that she was tall and skinny, a model I heard). Hoping to join this club soon, I've been looking for a work bag and this one is perfect!
Nov 11, 2010, 6:34pm   #14
k
karmenzsofia
I love the black patent and the vanilla ones. Looking forward to more photos!
Nov 12, 2010, 9:14pm   #15
asl_bebes
Woohoo, totally in the club ... I just bought the N/S Hamilton in luggage with GHW and I am SOO in love! Brought it to work today and could not stop taking peeks at it when I was on the computer. LOL Here's my contribution ...

Here's a iPhone pic of her at work today (I just couldn't resist, hehehe) ...

Last edited Nov 12, 2010 at 9:33pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >