Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 12:55am   #481
k
kath00
OK here it is... Sorry! Found this lime green saffiano leather beauty with gold hardware at Macy's for 25% off. Not a huge clearance price but honestly better than eBay! LOVE the color!
Attached Images

Last edited Aug 4, 2012 at 1:01am.
Aug 4, 2012, 7:21am   #482
pattyluvzpurses
Originally Posted by kath00
OK here it is... Sorry! Found this lime green saffiano leather beauty with gold hardware at Macy's for 25% off. Not a huge clearance price but honestly better than eBay! LOVE the color!
That is a beauty! Love that color.
Aug 4, 2012, 9:07pm   #483
Ms.Qi
My three hamilton babies :)
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2012, 10:28am   #484
DP PURSE FAN
Originally Posted by Ms.Qi
Great collection! I really want the signature Hamilton in white too. I own the brown signature MK Hamilton. Love the matching wallet too.
Aug 5, 2012, 10:28am   #485
DP PURSE FAN
I LOVE this color!!
Aug 5, 2012, 9:13pm   #486
Ms.Qi
Originally Posted by DP PURSE FAN
Great collection! I really want the signature Hamilton in white too. I own the brown signature MK Hamilton. Love the matching wallet too.
Thank you DP PURSE FAN,I love it,this color is great for the summer
Aug 6, 2012, 6:23am   #487
p
platinum_girly
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by AshTx.1
Your pictures really inspired me to want to get this bag! Are you still loving it after all this time? It looks so pretty in these pics... what are your thoughts after over a year?
Awww thanks girl but i got rid of mine awhile ago, i found that i preferred the larger Hamilton size but i never actually took the plunge for the larger one and bought the Gansevoort instead
Aug 6, 2012, 7:34am   #488
05_sincere
Great choices love the MK logo with wallet

This color is amazing.
Aug 6, 2012, 8:02am   #489
st.love
LV & Bal Love!
Love this thread! I've been wanting a Hamilton for quite some time, I just can't decide on a style/color!
Aug 6, 2012, 8:03am   #490
st.love
LV & Bal Love!
Oh my, gorgeous color!
Aug 6, 2012, 8:19am   #491
Ms.Qi
Originally Posted by 05_sincere
Great choices love the MK logo with wallet
Thank you 05_sincere
Aug 6, 2012, 10:22am   #492
AshTx.1
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
Awww thanks girl but i got rid of mine awhile ago, i found that i preferred the larger Hamilton size but i never actually took the plunge for the larger one and bought the Gansevoort instead
Oh no problem. Thanks for replying. The gansevoort is nice also!
Aug 7, 2012, 10:11am   #493
Blondee178
Tired but soo Happy!
My bag is here!!!!!!!!!

You ladies were right, it is exactly what I wanted. She's my third hamilton and I'm in love.
Attached Images

Aug 7, 2012, 2:31pm   #494
pattyluvzpurses
Originally Posted by Blondee178
My bag is here!!!!!!!!!

You ladies were right, it is exactly what I wanted. She's my third hamilton and I'm in love.
That's a beauty! Congrats!
Aug 13, 2012, 8:23am   #495
ashleyroe
back from a hiatus!
i went in for one hamilton and came out with another.

there was a 25% off table at macys and i asked my sa about an aqua hammy satchel and she told me it was another 25% off that mark down and another 20% with a coupon she had. i couldnt pass up that deal!

now i need to go back to get the orginal hamilton i wanted, haha.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >