cannyivah20
Originally Posted by mkonings
No it's not.
not authentic. never attempt.
Jul 25, 2012, 12:30am   #467
c
cannyivah20
Originally Posted by MIKAH
You might want to go to a Michael Kors retail store, not a department store. Or you can try online customer service. I tried department stores and gave up until I was walking past an MK store and it was on display! Random.
I have grayson mirror rose gold, not hamilton. sorry. Hamiltons with rose gold ware only sold at MK online and stores, not department stores. i guess he was testing to see how people will like it. Goodluck.
Jul 25, 2012, 8:36pm   #468
i
iluvbags1120
Dillard's has the vanilla mk Hamilton on sale for an extra 40% off, it came to about $179 .... After tax (7.5%).
They had several other styles on sale too. The regular price was about $348.
Jul 26, 2012, 9:30pm   #469
m
maria55
Maria55
Originally Posted by MIKAH

You might want to go to a Michael Kors retail store, not a department store. Or you can try online customer service. I tried department stores and gave up until I was walking past an MK store and it was on display! Random.
Ok thank you :) I called all in my area and nine available so I called online and I believe only the vanilla was available for back order :/
Jul 30, 2012, 10:38am   #470
Blondee178
Tired but soo Happy!
Hello ladies!
I've been searching for the tangerine hamilton like a maniac. Its been sold out everywhere and last week it magically appeared on bloomies site, but by the time I was going to order it was gone again.

I managed to find the satchel online but am hesitant. The description lists as tangerine but the picture look more like luggage. were there different shades of tangerine that I wasnt aware of?? I usually see vibrant orange in all the picture of the bag but this one is much more muted. Could it be a mistake in the name? or just bad lighting?? I want to order immediately but dont want it if it the luggage color. I want the tangerine BADLY!

I cant seem to post the picture but its on piperlime. can someone please take a look and advise.
Jul 30, 2012, 10:43pm   #471
vwsecret
Originally Posted by Blondee178
Hello ladies!
I've been searching for the tangerine hamilton like a maniac. Its been sold out everywhere and last week it magically appeared on bloomies site, but by the time I was going to order it was gone again.

I managed to find the satchel online but am hesitant. The description lists as tangerine but the picture look more like luggage. were there different shades of tangerine that I wasnt aware of?? I usually see vibrant orange in all the picture of the bag but this one is much more muted. Could it be a mistake in the name? or just bad lighting?? I want to order immediately but dont want it if it the luggage color. I want the tangerine BADLY!

I cant seem to post the picture but its on piperlime. can someone please take a look and advise.
Blondee178, that sure looks like the "luggage" color to me. As far as I know there is not a "lighter tangerine". However, I do remember the Hamilton came in a "burnt orange" color, which was somewhere between the Luggage color and the Tangerine.
Jul 31, 2012, 4:33am   #472
darcy-0702
The Saffiano satchel on Piperlime is tangerine. Look at the N/S tote, which is luggage, and you will see the difference in the two colors.
Jul 31, 2012, 1:17pm   #473
l
luzchic
Hi ladies, wanna share this beauty with you. Hamilton large ostrich in luggage colour relaxing in my office.
Attached Images

Jul 31, 2012, 3:05pm   #474
yoshidie
Originally Posted by luzchic
Hi ladies, wanna share this beauty with you. Hamilton large ostrich in luggage colour relaxing in my office.
This is so beautiful!! Love the color!
Jul 31, 2012, 3:16pm   #475
Blondee178
Tired but soo Happy!
Originally Posted by vwsecret
Blondee178, that sure looks like the "luggage" color to me. As far as I know there is not a "lighter tangerine". However, I do remember the Hamilton came in a "burnt orange" color, which was somewhere between the Luggage color and the Tangerine.
Yes, burnt orange is what I would use to describe this bag. Its a nice color I just envisioned a brighter orange for summer whereas this bag feel more for fall. Either way...I went ahead and ordered it. Didnt want to risk it going out of stock after all the time I've spent searching.

Originally Posted by darcy-0702
The Saffiano satchel on Piperlime is tangerine. Look at the N/S tote, which is luggage, and you will see the difference in the two colors.
You are right! I mistakenly assumed the "Tan" bag was the luggage and that the picture was just not reflecting the color accurately. Thank you!! It was the assurance I needed to just go ahead and place the order Cant wait to get my bag!!!!!
Jul 31, 2012, 10:10pm   #476
AshTx.1
Originally Posted by platinum_girly
My E/W Hamilton tote in navy with GHW:

Your pictures really inspired me to want to get this bag! Are you still loving it after all this time? It looks so pretty in these pics... what are your thoughts after over a year?
Aug 1, 2012, 6:13am   #477
l
luzchic
Originally Posted by yoshidie
This is so beautiful!! Love the color!
Thank you !
Aug 1, 2012, 9:25pm   #478
ncevans07
Hi ladies!!! I am new to the MK Hamilton club, but not to MK itself:) I have a question about the MK Hamilton Large totes. I am roughly 5'1/100lbs and very petite. My question is this, are you any of you around my size and use the bigger bag? I don't live anywhere near a MK so I am going to have to order online to try them on and I'm afraid it will be to big and look out of proportion with my body size. I think the smaller Hamilton will be to small. I have 2 kids and carry a TON of stuff with me...my iPad, usually purse stuff and then stuff for my kids. I need some help/advice. Also, I wanted the black rose gold hamilton, but it isn't online and can't find any in stores. The Vanilla one is online though, does vanilla get dirty easily? TIA!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 6:24pm   #479
dougdz1
Has anyone seen the new MK Hamilton bags!? They're amazing! These are the 3 that I'm deciding on which to get.http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAEL...ditorial=false http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAEL...ditorial=false http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAEL...ditorial=false
Last edited Aug 2, 2012 at 6:27pm. Reason: pictures did not show.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:41pm   #480
k
kath00
Joining you all with my first MK!

Edited: hmmm, totally weird. Uploaded a pix and it didn't show up. Trying again...
Last edited Aug 4, 2012 at 12:18am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >