Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2012, 1:41pm   #391
Originally Posted by ceedoan
here's my first MK...... Large Hamilton in Cement w/ silver hw!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! i'm a huge neutral shades girl and this one is PERFECT for me!!! the silver hw is the icing on top!

this is my first MK bag and i'm really impressed with the leather... it's soft, smooshy, and very light!! i was pleasantly surprised at how light it is and the size is great! it looked a lot bigger in pics (and trust me, i LOVE big bags... the bigger the better, but sometimes they don't fit my frame (i'm a shortie.... only 5'2" on a good day lol) but the large is great!! not overwhelming at all!!
I agree, this color is gorgeous! Great bag! Congratulations!
Jun 15, 2012, 6:48am   #392
MoreRoseGoldPlease
I might be a little late to the party here, but while browsing Belk yesterday I saw these adorable "mini" Hamiltons for $348. They were like a crossbody Hamilton. So cute and adorable, but a little pricey...aren't the east/west H's $298? Maybe the little ones are more expensive because they are harder to make? Hmmmm....
But they were so cute. I saw yellow, pink, and a white one...all with gold hardware.

ETA: Now, I swear I thought these were $348, lol...but here they are for $298 at Dillards. http://www.dillards.com/product/MICH..._301_503239958
Jun 16, 2012, 5:58pm   #393
h
Originally Posted by twochubbycheeks
My very first Hamilton...bday gift from DH :)
Hi,twochubbycheeks, can you send a pic if you wearing this bag? I am thinking on getting one, but not sure if I should get the Satchel-the medium one, or the tote in your picture... thanks!!!!
PS. may I ask your height as well?
Jun 16, 2012, 6:17pm   #394
h
Originally Posted by tatertot
My third Hamilton arrived yesterday in the Electric Pink Ostrich from Macy's and I love, love, love it with the gold hardware! I loaded her up right away and snapped a few pics Pics with and without flash
Hey Tatertot, I am thinking on getting the hamilton bag, I like this electric pink color very much, but I am not sure if I should get the satchel (12'x 9'x 5')or the tote in your picture, do you mind post a picture of you wearing it? and you height if I may ask? thank you so much!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:33pm   #395
N
diana27arvi - that is a fabulous bag you have there!!!.....Love it. I have been trying to buy this online and do not see it anywhere was curious where you bought it ?
Jun 18, 2012, 5:40pm   #396
T
I'm loving the saffiano leather on the Hamiltons....wish there were more colors! There is a taupe colored one I'm thinking about getting next.
Jun 20, 2012, 5:23pm   #397
l
Hi, I just received my first MK Hamilton handbag ..I got the "dusk" color croc print which looked light pink in the pictures but when i received it was dissapointed on the color..It looks more like a pale pink greyish anyone have this bag and can post pictures of theirs? Is this the right color?Thanks
Jun 22, 2012, 12:46pm   #398
Using my aqua saffiano leather hamilton today. This is the perfect color for the summer! I hope they continue to make saffiano hamiltons with the F/W season I LOVE mine.

A reference pic this is the E/W tote and I"m 5'3 plus size.
Jun 25, 2012, 4:53am   #399
P
My very first MK Bag, I love it!

N/S Croc-embossed in Dusk.
Attached Images

Jun 30, 2012, 6:24pm   #400
z
i really want the large hamilton in the color luggage with gold hardware.
do you guys think i should?
Jul 1, 2012, 5:51pm   #401
Hi Everyone
Would love to join your club! I just got the E/W Hamilton in Ocean Blue with gold HW. I love this bag and can't wait to get more. All of your bags are just GORGEOUS!!
Jul 1, 2012, 7:40pm   #402
Originally Posted by pattyluvzpurses
Hi Everyone
Would love to join your club! I just got the E/W Hamilton in Ocean Blue with gold HW. I love this bag and can't wait to get more. All of your bags are just GORGEOUS!!
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/o...t/9c9df01d.jpg
Welcome, and what a great looking bag! I'm loving the sliver hardware with the blue! It's hard to stop at just one
Jul 1, 2012, 7:47pm   #403
Good Evening All, My first time taking my Pink, ostrich embossed, large Hamilton out for some air, and she is perfect! I've had her for a couple of months, but have enjoyed my tangerine Hamilton so much that I've been using it for a couple of week. Now the tangerine can take a break. I still have a couple of other Hamilton's that I've not used yet, I need to get them in to rotation.
Attached Images

Jul 2, 2012, 12:34am   #404
Originally Posted by vwsecret
Good Evening All, My first time taking my Pink, ostrich embossed, large Hamilton out for some air, and she is perfect! I've had her for a couple of months, but have enjoyed my tangerine Hamilton so much that I've been using it for a couple of week. Now the tangerine can take a break. I still have a couple of other Hamilton's that I've not used yet, I need to get them in to rotation.
Your set is really beautiful, congrats!
Jul 2, 2012, 1:17am   #405
Originally Posted by pattyluvzpurses
Hi Everyone
Ah love it!! The color is gorgeous! I've been looking for this color, where did u find this beauty at?!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors