Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Wanna see CORAL??? I thought so! :D

POST A REPLY

Jun 13, 2012, 2:23am   #1
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Picked this up today at the Bloomies sale. It's an absolutely ADORABLE color, but it was a last minute purchase and I really don't have the right clothes to match this

I love earthy tones and my wardrobe just doesn't really call for a "pink" bag, so I think I'm gonna return. However, the color is super super cute and extremely striking in person. I seriously doubt any girl can wear this bag out and NOT get complements.

The pictures were taken at night in my room, but if anyone wants to see one in natural light tomorrow, I can take more photos.

Lil Ukita in Coral...

Jun 13, 2012, 2:54am   #2
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
I have decided that I may get this color in the Percy
Jun 13, 2012, 3:17am   #3
lvh75
Wow, that is beautiful!!! I love it, now I want something in coral! Thanks for sharing these pics, I was wondering about the color :)
Jun 13, 2012, 3:18am   #4
starbunny
That is a beautiful colour! I wish it came with SH too.
Jun 13, 2012, 3:24am   #5
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
Ach I was debating over this. I literally just completed a Bloomingdales order for a Francesca in Mink instead. I got a huge discount so I'm excited even though I haven't seen it in person. I think I'm going to get the Percy or maybe the Natasha in Coral. Love it!
Jun 13, 2012, 3:28am   #6
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
Originally Posted by Anonymous13
Ach I was debating over this. I literally just completed a Bloomingdales order for a Francesca in Mink instead. I got a huge discount so I'm excited even though I haven't seen it in person. I think I'm going to get the Percy or maybe the Natasha in Coral. Love it!
I saw Mink in person today. It's a light grey with lavender undertones.

I definitely think a Percy in Coral is super cute, especially for me since I really don't wear pink often. But a little touch of it is nice
Jun 13, 2012, 8:24am   #7
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven
Beautiful!!
Jun 13, 2012, 2:19pm   #8
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Originally Posted by StarBrite310
Picked this up today at the Bloomies sale. It's an absolutely ADORABLE color, but it was a last minute purchase and I really don't have the right clothes to match this

I love earthy tones and my wardrobe just doesn't really call for a "pink" bag, so I think I'm gonna return. However, the color is super super cute and extremely striking in person. I seriously doubt any girl can wear this bag out and NOT get complements.

The pictures were taken at night in my room, but if anyone wants to see one in natural light tomorrow, I can take more photos.

Lil Ukita in Coral...

The coral is such a pretty and feel-good color! I can't wait to see how the Percy looks in person! I think this color is a great way to punch up an everyday outfit!
Jun 13, 2012, 5:41pm   #9
angelnyc89
Pretty color. It is hard to try to match a color like this with clothes. But you don't necessarily need to match your bag & clothes.
Jun 13, 2012, 8:39pm   #10
islandgirl76
oh me oh my!
i have seen the coral and it's stunning, congrats!
Jun 13, 2012, 10:26pm   #11
StarBrite310
Purse Fanatic!
I just returned the bag an hour ago. Even though the color is gorgeous, it's just too much for me in a bag of this size. Like I said earlier, I think getting the Coral in the Percy will be perfect
Jun 14, 2012, 12:29am   #12
missmoimoi
Originally Posted by StarBrite310

Lil Ukita in Coral...
Wow! How pretty is this? Must check out for myself now! Hope you get your coral Percy soon :)
Jun 14, 2012, 10:11am   #13
nascar fan
just cruising
In my pea brain, what goes with coral is earth tones. Tan, khaki, mossy green, etc., black.
It sounds like your wardrobe would be perfect for such a color.

Be bold!
Jun 14, 2012, 11:23am   #14
kristin.xo
I saw this colour in person the other day and it really is so pretty! I love it.
Jun 14, 2012, 8:47pm   #15
c
cwc3
do u mind to share how to get good discount at bloimingdales? tia!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >