Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

So Sorry Marc -- I Cheated Today!!

POST A REPLY

May 6, 2012, 2:11pm   #3751
Ljlj
Originally Posted by thundercloud
couldn't resist. sorry, marc! here's my first bal - s/s 2011 dark night city w RH. (it's stuffed w tissue paper, hence why it's not as slouchy as normal.)
Great bag thunder! Congrats on your first Bal.
May 6, 2012, 8:53pm   #3752
Mad about Bags
OMG Lj and Thunder !!! You have been so naughty. I have only been gone for 4 weeks and you both already have 2 gorgegous cheats - I am so envious

Lj: That purple roady is Totally you. Tres chic Congrats on another worthy YSL addition.

Thunder: You have been a very very bad girl!! A Chanel valentine and now a Bal bag I love the leather, it looks amazing and I bet that leather feels so good on the skin too Congrats on a superb addition.

I better start saving up for a YSL bag and a Bal bags now
May 6, 2012, 9:06pm   #3753
a
airborne
congrats
Originally Posted by ceedoan
AW black w/ RG Rocco!
May 6, 2012, 11:36pm   #3754
thundercloud
puppy treat machine
thanks, IG, lj and mab! i couldn't resist. heehee...
May 7, 2012, 12:03am   #3755
starbunny
Quote:
couldn't resist. sorry, marc! here's my first bal - s/s 2011 dark night city w RH. (it's stuffed w tissue paper, hence why it's not as slouchy as normal.)
That is a beautiful bag! I was so tempted in buying a Balenciaga First but opted for MJ instead. I was just too afraid of the fading.
May 7, 2012, 4:51pm   #3756
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Thunder, your Balenciaga is gorgeous! The texture of the leather just looks so soft and squishy!
May 8, 2012, 12:16am   #3757
thundercloud
puppy treat machine
Originally Posted by starbunny
That is a beautiful bag! I was so tempted in buying a Balenciaga First but opted for MJ instead. I was just too afraid of the fading.
you can't go wrong with the MJ or MBMJ. your new natasha is so pretty! his bags typically wear really well, nice and durable.
Originally Posted by preppy_in_pink
Thunder, your Balenciaga is gorgeous! The texture of the leather just looks so soft and squishy!
thank you! i love the leather on it, and it's super light.
Jun 19, 2012, 10:47pm   #3758
starbunny
My bag ban didn't go so well

But at the same time, I did sell a lot of bags. 16, in fact! Some I regretted buying, some were not used and others I loved but couldn't use due to the weight (my beloved lambskin PTTM left me this weekend).

And so I bought a Chanel PST. The straps help my shoulder and it's the perfect size for me. I'm now alternating between my Marc Jacobs Large Single and the Chanel PST. Let's now restart my ban until June 2013
Attached Images

Jun 21, 2012, 8:22am   #3759
fettfleck
ღ my stams
Originally Posted by ceedoan
AW black w/ RG Rocco!
So sweet on you!

Originally Posted by thundercloud
Oi, don't fall into Bals - it won't stop... Dark night is such a fabulous color!

This is my cheat: My new Céline Micro in smooth leather, for which I waited nearly 2 month came today! Yai!

Here with her larger sister pebbled camel.

And a modeling pic!

Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 7:40pm   #3760
islandgirl76
oh me oh my!
Sorry MJ. I'm a sucker for Chanel Cambon. Here is the extra large Chanel Cambon Tote. Such a fancy name, lol! It's black/gray with orange interior.
Attached Images

Jun 24, 2012, 4:51pm   #3761
a
airborne
love it!
Jun 25, 2012, 11:27am   #3762
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Originally Posted by fettfleck
So sweet on you!

Oi, don't fall into Bals - it won't stop... Dark night is such a fabulous color!

This is my cheat: My new Céline Micro in smooth leather, for which I waited nearly 2 month came today! Yai!

Here with her larger sister pebbled camel.

And a modeling pic!

Amazing!!!! Those Celines are absolutely TDF! Many congratulations!!
Jul 28, 2012, 6:29pm   #3763
weN84
style.snob
I cheated on Marc (again)! I just haven't really fall for anything in the past few seasons. Here it goes...

Jul 28, 2012, 8:34pm   #3764
weN84
style.snob
I guess no one is here but I'll leave another sneak peek...

Last edited Jul 28, 2012 at 9:20pm.
Jul 28, 2012, 11:15pm   #3765
weN84
style.snob
And now to reveal the cheat...

More details on my blog along with modeling pics.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >