POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2012, 12:57pm   #61
I took a pic yesterday. My toddler daughter was with me so I was able to take only 1 pic..this is the black mini stam

Feb 26, 2012, 12:47am   #62
& My Motos & Shoes!
Violet Key Pouch with Nickel Hardware
Attached Images

Feb 26, 2012, 3:17pm   #63
came back haunted
Originally Posted by iluvmybags
Violet Key Pouch with Nickel Hardware
Do you happen to know the price and size of that? I can't find it anywhere.
Feb 26, 2012, 3:51pm   #64
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by faith_ann
Do you happen to know the price and size of that? I can't find it anywhere.
It's $225 - got it from the MJ store in Chicago.
They're the same size as the quilted ones from last season (which went up to $295!)
I have a few more pics of the inside just haven't added them yet
It also comes in Tomato Red w/silver hardware and Light Tobacco w/gold hardware.

Hers a pic
Attached Images

Feb 26, 2012, 3:57pm   #65
came back haunted
Thanks JJ! I like the lilac but I'll definitely have to wait until it's on sale, seeing as how I don't even have any use for a key pouch lol
Feb 26, 2012, 4:00pm   #66
& My Motos & Shoes!
here's the inside
they changed the piece that attaches the keyring to the inside and added a small little pocket

This is what I normally carry inside mine

Feb 26, 2012, 4:08pm   #67
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by faith_ann
Thanks JJ! I like the lilac but I'll definitely have to wait until it's on sale, seeing as how I don't even have any use for a key pouch lol
Unfortunately, if it's a boutique exclusive, they won't go on sale
Maybe one of the department stores or private boutiques will get them (I wonder if Kiki has them?)

What's so nice about these are that they're bigger than the original key pouches, so you could use them as accessory cases or even to carry cash & cards! They're the perfect size for smaller bags when you don't have room for a larger accessory case
Feb 26, 2012, 7:49pm   #68
Lj: Thank you for the spy pic of the mini black stam with SH.
JJ: That lilac key pouch is ADORABLE. Is there any paradise bags that have silver studs on them?
Feb 27, 2012, 12:41am   #69
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by Mad about Bags
Lj: Thank you for the spy pic of the mini black stam with SH.
JJ: That lilac key pouch is ADORABLE. Is there any paradise bags that have silver studs on them?

I posted a few on the previous page - there's the grey Rio that has silver hardware. I'm guessing that there bags in this same violet and apple red color too (in fact, there's an Apple Red Rio on the MJ website too)
Feb 27, 2012, 1:41am   #70
puppy treat machine
i love how the violet key pouch has a separate pocket. that makes it a lot more functional!
Feb 28, 2012, 5:22pm   #71
came back haunted
Thanks for additional pics & info, JJ! Hopefully it's not a boutique exclusive, otherwise my only hope is eBay.
Feb 28, 2012, 5:29pm   #72
Originally Posted by smiles1003
I saw the nickel hardware today at Bloomies. i loved it! I got the regular stam in black with the nickel hardware and the black quilted zip clutch with nickel hardware as well. I had to lol. I always admired them, but i am much more a silver than gold person. I will post pics soon. :-)
I'd love to see pics too! I caved and ordered the Little Stam in black with nickel from MJ's website today....
Mar 17, 2012, 4:53pm   #73
Large Single -- Black with Silver Hardware :)

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  97.4 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  149.5 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  64.2 KB
Mar 17, 2012, 11:03pm   #74
hopelessly addicted
ever single picture on the last page
Mar 22, 2012, 7:47pm   #75
Any idea when will Neiman Marcus get Large Single Quilted bag with Silver Hardware. I have a gift card that I can use Online ONLY at NM. They hardly have any selection in Singles...Just Black, White n berry... with Gold hardware...

Large size works better for me... Can anyone help?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs