Silver Hardware

POST A REPLY

Jan 28, 2012, 1:01pm   #16
Mad about Bags
^^^ Evil woman
Jan 28, 2012, 3:23pm   #17
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I think he's slowly bringing back silver hardware. For resort, he did the Paradise Grey with silver hardware (just waiting for that to go on sale somewhere!) and my SA told me that there were more bags with silver hardware planned for S/S.

Years ago, almost all of MJs bags had silver hardware -- for a while, it was polished nickel (shiny) then it was brushed nickel (more matte or "smudged" looking). The year of the stam (2005) is when he slowly started weeding out the silver hardware and using gold exclusively.

I prefer silver to gold -- especially on greys and blacks -- so I'm anxious to see what other bags come with silver hardware!

BTW chabich, what color was the stam you saw?
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2012, 3:31pm   #18
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
Originally Posted by sydney-1980
Nordies has the Large Single and Large Skinny Single with Nickel hardware as well. So far only black, but I'm hoping they release additional colors.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-jac...resultback=768

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-jac...resultback=384
There's a grey and violet (?) Skinny Single with silver hardware too
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2012, 3:41pm   #19
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
According to the MJ website, the Black BENSON comes with both black and silver hardware -- there's also a grey with silver hardware
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2012, 3:44pm   #20
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
The Baxter in Coral, Bright Yellow and Grey
Attached Images

Jan 28, 2012, 3:54pm   #21
c
chabich
The two that I saw were black and the blush with Nickel, which is shiny not matte. Both were beautiful!
Jan 28, 2012, 4:26pm   #22
jun3machina
hopelessly addicted
ugh! they're all so beautiful!! these pics are bringing a HUGEEEEEEEE smile to my face!!
Jan 28, 2012, 5:30pm   #23
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
I'm loving the silver HW!!
Jan 29, 2012, 2:10am   #24
iluvmybags
& My Motos & Shoes!
I've seen the Grey Rio w/silver hardware and it's gorgeous! In fact, I've been tempted several times to just buy the darned thing, but I know as soon as I do, someone's either gonna have a sale or they'll get marked down!
Jan 29, 2012, 6:31pm   #25
Mad about Bags
I have to come back to this thread and "stare" at the Baxter in bright yellow and the blue skinny single.
Thank you for the pics JJ.
Jan 29, 2012, 6:52pm   #26
nascar fan
just cruising
S/S Stam - pink with nickel hardware
Attached Images

Jan 30, 2012, 12:45am   #27
f
fmfv1
Beautiful pink stam!

The blush with SH is really beautiful in person and the option to shorten or lengthen shoulder strap is a plus! I saw the mini stam in blush color with silver hardware at Nordstroms today and bought it! Well, they only had the display model. So had SA order a new bag for me. Hope to get it in 3 days! I will do a reveal as soon as I get it.
Jan 30, 2012, 4:50pm   #28
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by fmfv1
Beautiful pink stam!

The blush with SH is really beautiful in person and the option to shorten or lengthen shoulder strap is a plus! I saw the mini stam in blush color with silver hardware at Nordstroms today and bought it! Well, they only had the display model. So had SA order a new bag for me. Hope to get it in 3 days! I will do a reveal as soon as I get it.
Yes, be sure to post a pic in the Stam Lovers thread too.
Jan 30, 2012, 4:59pm   #29
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Originally Posted by fmfv1
Beautiful pink stam!

We can't wait to see it!!
Feb 3, 2012, 9:38pm   #30
f
fmfv1
Reveal - Marc Jacobs Mini Stam in Blush with Silver Hardware! My pictures can't do it justice, but here goes...
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >