Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

**OH NO!!! Quilted being discontinued - No more STAMS!**

POST A REPLY

Sep 19, 2013, 4:40pm   #1
dbaum
Fleurdelis

I just heard at the boutique today - from those who went to market to see the new MJ lines- that there will be no more STAMS made. They are being discontinued and Marc Jacobs will do no more quilted designs. No more quilted singles, no more quilted period.

I am so sad - as the quilted is one of my favorite Marc Jacobs designs. And no more Stams............I don't know if I should buy one now as I'll never see them again???

I just bought a Quilted 'Baroque - Rudi' Leather Satchel from Nordies- thank goodness!!

What do you guys think? Going to snatch up the last of the quilted designs and Stams before they are gone forever??? It's kinda sad though.......
Sep 19, 2013, 5:08pm   #2
annie1
Originally Posted by dbaum

I just heard at the boutique today - from those who went to market to see the new MJ lines- that there will be no more STAMS made. They are being discontinued and Marc Jacobs will do no more quilted designs. No more quilted singles, no more quilted period.

I am so sad - as the quilted is one of my favorite Marc Jacobs designs. And no more Stams............I don't know if I should buy one now as I'll never see them again???

I just bought a Quilted 'Baroque - Rudi' Leather Satchel from Nordies- thank goodness!!

What do you guys think? Going to snatch up the last of the quilted designs and Stams before they are gone forever??? It's kinda sad though.......
That is very very true so treasure your stams
Sep 19, 2013, 6:25pm   #3
nascar fan
just cruising

Yes, we found out a while back. It is talked about in the Stam Lovers Thread. Very sad news.
I wonder what's up with the no more quilting. They even pulled them from the boutiques. Something strange there to have to take them out of the store.
Sep 19, 2013, 6:27pm   #4
nascar fan
just cruising
And let me just say here that ... Everyone Knows This Is Ruining My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Sep 19, 2013, 6:28pm   #5
Venessa84
I'm still sad every time I hear this. I love my Stam and the quilting is so luxurious looking. I'm definitely going to miss it.
Sep 19, 2013, 7:01pm   #6
starbunny
No more quilted anything???

I haven't even found my bubblepink stam yet and I wanted another quilted cross body
Sep 19, 2013, 8:49pm   #7
bluediamond35
What I can't believe that! I love the single.
Sep 19, 2013, 10:32pm   #8
dbaum
Fleurdelis
Originally Posted by nascar fan
And let me just say here that ... Everyone Knows This Is Ruining My World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Nascar - wouldn't this make your collection more valuable then ever? When they don't make them anymore they do become elements of even MORE desire.......
Sep 19, 2013, 11:03pm   #9
princesspinknes
:( nooooooooo i was going to hold off on a stam until I found the perfect one.. now I gotta find one stat!
Sep 20, 2013, 8:24am   #10
annie1
Originally Posted by princesspinknes
:( nooooooooo i was going to hold off on a stam until I found the perfect one.. now I gotta find one stat!
Nordies has them on the site
Sep 20, 2013, 9:06am   #11
nascar fan
just cruising
Nascar - wouldn't this make your collection more valuable then ever? When they don't make them anymore they do become elements of even MORE desire.......
I'm not sure.
The problem is the element of desire ends up being my own. I will want more and not be able to get them.
Sep 20, 2013, 9:33am   #12
annie1
Originally Posted by nascar fan
I'm not sure.
The problem is the element of desire ends up being my own. I will want more and not be able to get them.
I feel your pain
Sep 20, 2013, 10:00am   #13
clutchie
Oh noo, I'm not a big fan of the Stam but I love his other quilted bags! I just bought one, maybe I should go for another one.. Only positive thing is that this is a good excuse to "invest" in more bags
Sep 20, 2013, 12:19pm   #14
marie-lou
Chocolate Heaven

All the more reason to treasure the quilted MJ bags I own
Sep 20, 2013, 2:13pm   #15
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
I am on mission to get the mini in black.

Nas, you are my Stam idol!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >