Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

mbmj lil gg embossed logo bag

POST A REPLY

Jun 15, 2012, 12:41am   #1
I got this for a good price at NR. I like the color and the large outside pocket. The leather is nice and soft. I did a search and didn't find much talk about this group of bags.....anyone have this? opinions?
do you think the embossed logo line is going to have a tendency to be more dated than other similar style bags?

I don't have my own pics so I've posted this link...this is the color of mine.
thanks

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-...rigin=wishlist
Jun 15, 2012, 11:06am   #2
Originally Posted by sdkitty
I got this for a good price at NR. I like the color and the large outside pocket. The leather is nice and soft. I did a search and didn't find much talk about this group of bags.....anyone have this? opinions?
do you think the embossed logo line is going to have a tendency to be more dated than other similar style bags?

I don't have my own pics so I've posted this link...this is the color of mine.
thanks

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/marc-by-...rigin=wishlist
so.....no one likes this?
one thing that I don't love so much is the lining....when you open the bag the whole back of the large flap has this cotton print lining
Jun 16, 2012, 9:58am   #3
hopeless bag-lover
I think it's actually nice... 😄
Jun 16, 2012, 10:18am   #4
thanks Gianeco....I apprecaite your comment...seems you're in the minority......DH doesn't like the logos on the leather and I'm guessing the PF members don't love it either.
I like the functionality of the large outside rear pocket but with my doubts about other aspects, this is probably going back

[QUOTE=gjaneco;22150470]I think it's actually nice... ��[/QUOTE
Jun 29, 2012, 11:06am   #5
i
its actually quite nice, I thought!!! as long as you are happy with it, that's all that matters
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs