Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 13, 2012, 10:50am   #91
pookybear's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by intrigue
I was lucky to receive some great birthday gifts...!
Congrats! What great birthday gifts!
Jun 13, 2012, 1:17pm   #92
preppy_in_pink's Avatar
I love summer!
Originally Posted by intrigue
I was lucky to receive some great birthday gifts...!


Attachment 1755475
So lucky! Congratulations and hope you had a fabulous birthday!!
Jun 21, 2012, 9:28pm   #93
briar rose's Avatar
Member
Name:  b235b716bc0a11e1ab011231381052c0_5.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  8.4 KB
My first Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag, the Natasha in Indigo!
I'm quite excited as I haven't had a new bag in ages or posted in the pf for such a looong time. Yay for Net a porter sale time
Jun 21, 2012, 11:24pm   #94
pookybear's Avatar
Member
Congrats! Love the silver hardware!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:59pm   #95
briar rose's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pookybear
Congrats! Love the silver hardware!
Thank you On NAP it said it was gold, but looked silver, so I was unsure what I was getting. I was happy to unwrap it to see the silver
Jun 23, 2012, 3:22am   #96
ninjanna's Avatar
Bag addict!
I just purchased the Petal to the Metal Natasha bag in Tan. SOOO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME! my first MBMJ bag! Yay! I've always wanted a MBMJ bag for YEARS ago. Woohoo!!
Jun 25, 2012, 7:23am   #97
bellelumiere's Avatar
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on ShopBop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.
source: my own pic
Attached Images
 
Jul 2, 2012, 11:52am   #98
LadyAnya's Avatar
Wandering Child
Originally Posted by bellelumiere
My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on ShopBop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.
source: my own pic
I love the color!
Congrats! I've had my eyes on a Petal To The Metal bag for a while now.
Jul 2, 2012, 5:45pm   #99
Anonymous13's Avatar
Classic Q collector
Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green
(the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :)
Attached Images
 
Jul 2, 2012, 7:02pm   #100
k
Member
Originally Posted by Anonymous13
Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green
(the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :)
i loooove the coral!
Jul 2, 2012, 7:15pm   #101
Anonymous13's Avatar
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by kristenster
i loooove the coral!
Me too! I had a Ukita in Coral but I think the Percy is just the right size for a color this bright :)
Jul 2, 2012, 7:36pm   #102
starbunny's Avatar
Member
I love your new additions anonymous13!!!

How would you wear the parrot green? I've never had a green bag
Jul 2, 2012, 9:02pm   #103
Anonymous13's Avatar
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by starbunny
I love your new additions anonymous13!!!

How would you wear the parrot green? I've never had a green bag
I wear a lot of navy, and I like the way navy and darkish green go together so that's the main reason I bought it (though id probably wear it with white, grays, black...not with brown though) too bad it wasn't the dark peacock I really want, to replace a bag i used to have, but maybe it'll be included in next season's selection :)
Jul 2, 2012, 9:09pm   #104
Anonymous13's Avatar
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by bellelumiere
My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on ShopBop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.
source: my own pic
Beautiful color! Is that Shiraz or Fuchsia? P.S. I think you'll find black PTTM bags on eBay. Try Fashionquenn99 (yep, with two n's) - she's a trusted seller and I've bought several things from her.
Jul 3, 2012, 1:45am   #105
shakeandbake's Avatar
Member
Here's my brand new MJ:

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs  
TOP

Thread Tools