Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

POST A REPLY

May 31, 2012, 8:22am   #31
Originally Posted by kristin.xo
Nice purchases! I haven't seen that colour in the Werdie before I don't think, I like it though! How much were they if you dont mind me asking? I always find the prices in Holt Renfrew aren't that great so I haven't been in a little while!
Thank you! I agree the sale price at HR is not the greatest, but I've picked up a few Marc Jacobs/MbMJ at 50% off or more, so it really depends on your luck sometimes.

The Werdie was $239. The same bag in black is only $199! Their regular price are both at $328, so not a deep discount but since I like the bag so much and there were only 2 left, I decided to get it.

The Bianca Jane on a Leash was only $89 and so it was a pretty good deal!
May 31, 2012, 8:44am   #32
I love summer!
I love everyones purchases! I have a chili Trish on it's way to me that I got for a great price, so I'm pretty excited! I'll post pictures here when it arrives!
I CANNOT wait to see pics of your Chili Trish! I've been lusting over that bag for a while!
May 31, 2012, 8:46am   #33
I love summer!
Originally Posted by miumiu2046
Went to the Sale at Holt Renfrew today and got these!

Werdie Colorblock Camera Bag in Shock Red - never seen this bag till today but love it! It's a good size for a cross body bag. I have a Classic Q Percy but it's quite small and I often have to switch wallets to use it. This is slightly bigger.

Bianca Jane on a leash in black - could not resist the discount on it. :P
The Werdie looks so cute and I really like the colorblocking- it looks really fun!
May 31, 2012, 10:30am   #34
Originally Posted by preppy_in_pink

The Werdie looks so cute and I really like the colorblocking- it looks really fun!
Thank you! :) Don't know why I never notice this bag before yesterday. Tried searching for more info online last night and don't see much of it.
May 31, 2012, 1:23pm   #35
h
Your Werdie is gorgrous! Smooch leather...

Went to the Sale at Holt Renfrew today and got these!

Werdie Colorblock Camera Bag in Shock Red - never seen this bag till today but love it! It's a good size for a cross body bag. I have a Classic Q Percy but it's quite small and I often have to switch wallets to use it. This is slightly bigger.

Bianca Jane on a leash in black - could not resist the discount on it. :P
May 31, 2012, 4:20pm   #36
Thank you! I agree the sale price at HR is not the greatest, but I've picked up a few Marc Jacobs/MbMJ at 50% off or more, so it really depends on your luck sometimes.

The Werdie was $239. The same bag in black is only $199! Their regular price are both at $328, so not a deep discount but since I like the bag so much and there were only 2 left, I decided to get it.

The Bianca Jane on a Leash was only $89 and so it was a pretty good deal!
Oh, those are not bad prices actually! I was thinking of going tomorrow if I have time, so I'll see what they have! Thanks for letting me know.
May 31, 2012, 4:44pm   #37
into the mystic
I snagged these in the NAP sale..ordered them Tuesday night and they got here today!

Bob's Memphis and Bianca clutch..I love them both, the Bianca is HUGE! And the leather is so smooth. The Memphis has a detachable shoulder strap which is great.
Attached Images

May 31, 2012, 7:22pm   #38

Oh, those are not bad prices actually! I was thinking of going tomorrow if I have time, so I'll see what they have! Thanks for letting me know.
You should definitely go check it out!!! There were tons of MJ and MbMJ bags when I was there the other day! Hope you spot something you like! Good luck! :)
May 31, 2012, 8:46pm   #39
Oooh, so lucky! I've always wanted a Bianca! Wear it in good health!
Jun 1, 2012, 12:13am   #40
These are my purchases for May :)

MBMJ Kitty St. James Satchel
Marc Jacobs Small Fulton
Marc Jacobs Cooper
MBMJ TT Natasha
Marc Jacobs Quilted Deluxe Zip Wallet
MBMJ TT Shine Long Tri-fold Wallet

I love bags with long straps if you couldn't tell I have been wanting the Cooper for a long time now... so happy! I love all of them equally for different reasons
Attached Images

Jun 1, 2012, 2:29am   #41
Quote:
Marc Jacobs Small Fulton
Marc Jacobs Cooper
MBMJ TT Natasha
OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM ALL!
Jun 1, 2012, 8:23am   #42
Originally Posted by mcam

Marc Jacobs Small Fulton
Marc Jacobs Cooper
MBMJ TT Natasha

I love bags with long straps if you couldn't tell I have been wanting the Cooper for a long time now... so happy! I love all of them equally for different reasons
That's a lot of MJ bags/wallets in one month!!!! Congrats!
Jun 1, 2012, 9:43am   #43
I love summer!

Marc Jacobs Small Fulton
Marc Jacobs Cooper
MBMJ TT Natasha

Absolutely gorgeous and congratulations!!! I love them all and like you, for different reasons! How are you liking the Cooper? It is so cute!!!
Jun 1, 2012, 10:49am   #44
Thanks, all, I love them all!

My birthday is in June so these are all early presents to myself... :) I don't normally buy this crazy lol.

I love, love, love the Cooper. I have been drooling over it since last year. Crossbodies are my favorite right now and quilted anything is perfection (to me) so it was love at first sight. It's pretty big, I can fit my LZW in there. I wish it held my iPad, too, but that would make it huge!
Jun 1, 2012, 9:03pm   #45
Such gorgeous purchases! Loving the blue bag and the quilted wallet - you chose well!

Marc Jacobs Small Fulton
Marc Jacobs Cooper
MBMJ TT Natasha

POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs