Home > >

MARC BY MARC JACOBS CLASSIC Q UKITA SATCHEL - opinions?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 21, 2012, 6:07pm   #76
clutchie's Avatar
clutchie
Member
Haven't read the whole thread, but I'd say go for it! Love this bag, hope to get one myself soon
Jul 21, 2012, 6:08pm   #77
clutchie's Avatar
clutchie
Member
Oops, saw it was an old thread now! Still want to get one though
Jul 22, 2012, 6:15pm   #78
C
ChaiTeaLate
Member
I just got one a couple days ago from Shopbop and I'm in love with her BIG time! My advice is get the color less chosen by the majority.. I picked mine in mink and it's just plain gorgeous. Here she is:
Attached Images
 
Jul 22, 2012, 6:52pm   #79
darcy-0702's Avatar
darcy-0702
Member
Is your mink the lil Ukita?
Jul 22, 2012, 7:12pm   #80
S
Sley16
Member
That colour looks gorgeous. Good choice!
Jul 22, 2012, 8:34pm   #81
DawnLuvsLouie's Avatar
DawnLuvsLouie
Member
Originally Posted by lovelier
I am thinking of picking this up, does any one have it? I am worried it is too bulky. Let me know!

Thanks!
I know this older but what color is that brown one on the end? I love the color!
Jul 22, 2012, 8:54pm   #82
Anonymous13's Avatar
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie

I know this older but what color is that brown one on the end? I love the color!
I believe that's caramel. It is from a couple years ago but I saw a caramel Karlie at Nordstrom last month. Rum is really similar but with gold hardware.
Jul 22, 2012, 10:19pm   #83
DawnLuvsLouie's Avatar
DawnLuvsLouie
Member
Originally Posted by Anonymous13

I believe that's caramel. It is from a couple years ago but I saw a caramel Karlie at Nordstrom last month. Rum is really similar but with gold hardware.
Thanks I def I have to look into it.. I like that color and the faded aluminum .. ; )
Jul 23, 2012, 6:03am   #84
Anonymous13's Avatar
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie

Thanks I def I have to look into it.. I like that color and the faded aluminum .. ; )
There's a Faded Aluminum Lil Ukita on eBay :)
Jul 23, 2012, 12:25pm   #85
C
ChaiTeaLate
Member
Originally Posted by darcy-0702
Is your mink the lil Ukita?
Yes! :)
Jul 23, 2012, 12:25pm   #86
C
ChaiTeaLate
Member
Originally Posted by Sley16
That colour looks gorgeous. Good choice!
Thank youu!
Jul 23, 2012, 5:32pm   #87
darcy-0702's Avatar
darcy-0702
Member
I just ordered the mink lil ukita from Piperlime with the 20% off discount code.
Jul 23, 2012, 8:44pm   #88
missjay7's Avatar
missjay7
Member
Originally Posted by ChaiTeaLate
I just got one a couple days ago from Shopbop and I'm in love with her BIG time! My advice is get the color less chosen by the majority.. I picked mine in mink and it's just plain gorgeous. Here she is:
I love it! I'm toying around with getting this color or the black. I'm worried that the mink might be too light & get dirty easily. Does it look as light in person as it does in this photo? The stock photos online make it look much darker.
Jul 24, 2012, 7:21am   #89
C
ChaiTeaLate
Member
Originally Posted by missjay7

I love it! I'm toying around with getting this color or the black. I'm worried that the mink might be too light & get dirty easily. Does it look as light in person as it does in this photo? The stock photos online make it look much darker.
Thanks! Believe it or not it's even darker in person than in the photos you see here or on shopbop. It's a gray-ish pale purple but more to the gray side. But not too dark either. It's really hard to explain because the color is just so unique

I say if you're going to use it a lot, just to be on the safe side, get the black one. I don't use this as my every day bag, more like my weekend bag.. So I think I won't worry about it getting dirty easily :) it also depends on how careful a person is..

But I fell in love with this color (and the bag) from the very beginning and lots of people own the black one so I bought this color instead
Jul 27, 2012, 2:35pm   #90
n
neenanina
Member
Originally Posted by ChaiTeaLate
I just got one a couple days ago from Shopbop and I'm in love with her BIG time! My advice is get the color less chosen by the majority.. I picked mine in mink and it's just plain gorgeous. Here she is:
i bought the same bag in the same color about two weeks ago and have worn it every single day. it matches with everything. love it!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools