THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

JULY/AUG MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 12, 2012, 8:28pm   #1
miumiu2046's Avatar
Thread Starter
miumiu2046
Member
Hope it's ok to start a new thread for July/August purchases. :)

Here's my purchase - MbMJ Colorblocked Billfold Wallet in Shock Red Multi.

Love it so far! It is soooo roomy and there is a lot of leather in this wallet! Color is good for summer season Also like the fact that it's a snap button closure cuz things can get stuck easily with a zipper closure. Best of all it match my Werdie camera bag in the same color! Yay!!!

Got a great deal on SSENSE too! Currently on sale for $118. http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...e_wallet/50957
Attached Images
   
Jul 13, 2012, 3:26am   #2
Anonymous13's Avatar
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
Yay! :) I won't take a pic right now but my purchase for July is a black Natasha.
Jul 13, 2012, 9:30am   #3
preppy_in_pink's Avatar
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Very cute, MiuMiu!! The leather looks really soft!
Jul 13, 2012, 12:43pm   #4
CEG's Avatar
CEG
CEG
MBMJ Classic Q Ukita with goldhardware in Chianti!
Attached Images
 
Jul 13, 2012, 3:58pm   #5
PrincessD's Avatar
PrincessD
Hello!!
Here's what I got from NYC!

Jul 13, 2012, 5:24pm   #6
pixiejenna's Avatar
pixiejenna
Member
This is my Nordie presale loot. I picked up a XL single in black and the matching wallet. I was actually looking at one of their baroque singles in pewter. I was this close to buying it but held off. I checked it out again during the nordie presale and I was glad I held off on it, I didn't seem to like it as much the second time around. I snapped this one up online thinking it most likely go back but surprisingly I like it a lot more than I anticipated I would.

Jul 15, 2012, 9:48am   #7
laeticia's Avatar
laeticia
Member
My first MJ, convertible zip shoulder bag for SGD$965 from my local boutique, or about US$763 at today's exchange rate

Is this from spring/summer 2011?

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 11:17am.
Jul 15, 2012, 11:05am   #8
Frugalfinds's Avatar
Frugalfinds
Member
Originally Posted by laeticia
My first MJ, convertible zip shoulder bag for SGD$965 from my local boutique, or about US$763 at today's exchange rate

Is this from spring/summer2012?

Nice bag! There should be a tag inside (in most of mine, it is in the inside pocket) that tells you the season/year. For example RE10 would be Resort 2010.
Jul 15, 2012, 2:30pm   #9
fashiolista's Avatar
fashiolista
Emotional Shopper
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
This is my Nordie presale loot. I picked up a XL single in black and the matching wallet. I was actually looking at one of their baroque singles in pewter. I was this close to buying it but held off. I checked it out again during the nordie presale and I was glad I held off on it, I didn't seem to like it as much the second time around. I snapped this one up online thinking it most likely go back but surprisingly I like it a lot more than I anticipated I would.
Love those boots! What are they called? :-)
Jul 16, 2012, 2:15am   #10
laeticia's Avatar
laeticia
Member
Originally Posted by Frugalfinds

Nice bag! There should be a tag inside (in most of mine, it is in the inside pocket) that tells you the season/year. For example RE10 would be Resort 2010.
Thanks! I found the tag, it says SS11 so should be Spring Summer 2011
Jul 16, 2012, 3:18am   #11
ipekkeles's Avatar
ipekkeles
lil' miss shop-a-lot




Jul 16, 2012, 9:33am   #12
preppy_in_pink's Avatar
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
This is my Nordie presale loot. I picked up a XL single in black and the matching wallet. I was actually looking at one of their baroque singles in pewter. I was this close to buying it but held off. I checked it out again during the nordie presale and I was glad I held off on it, I didn't seem to like it as much the second time around. I snapped this one up online thinking it most likely go back but surprisingly I like it a lot more than I anticipated I would.

Wow! What a great haul!! Are those coated/waxed jeans? Also that Dior polish looks super pretty!
Jul 16, 2012, 9:34am   #13
preppy_in_pink's Avatar
preppy_in_pink
I love summer!
Originally Posted by ipekkeles




Very cute! Congrats!! I love the turquoise zippy heart it is so sweet and a lovely color!
Jul 16, 2012, 1:03pm   #14
pixiejenna's Avatar
pixiejenna
Member
Originally Posted by fashiolista
Love those boots! What are they called? :-)
They are uggs and the model name is fabrizia. They remind me of a pair of frye boots I've always wanted but could never get because they were too narrow for my feet. I had a pair of leather ugg boots from a year or two ago and theyve held up fabulously.

Originally Posted by preppy_in_pink
Wow! What a great haul!! Are those coated/waxed jeans? Also that Dior polish looks super pretty!
Yes they ware coated jeans.
Jul 16, 2012, 2:06pm   #15
pinkfeet's Avatar
pinkfeet
Member
How is the quality of the MJ wallet compared to the regular zip clutch? same? The XL Single is ok too?

I am thinking on the those boots too, was hoping better frye's would be on sale but nothing liked... I have a pair of short brown Uggs no buckles that are really cute I got end of season last year. I really need to try those Uggs on, some fit so funny.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools