Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help me find this MBMJ Tate bag, PLEASE!

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2012, 7:21pm   #1
S
SunBunny
Shopaholic
Hi, I am desperately trying to locate a bag that I saw on display at a Neiman Marcus. I know it's a MBMJ tate (tote) bag. I'm hoping you guys can help me find it or at least give me the name of it. This is what I remember it looking like:

-Mostly white with colored swirled stitching
-The stitching is either red/blue or pink/light blue/blue or something along the lines of that

I want to say that it looks similar to the one currently out called Solstice, but with primarily white (in the background).

Please help me find this bag. I should've bought it when I had the chance! This always happens to me!

Thanks you guys
Aug 3, 2012, 8:16pm   #2
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
How long ago did you see it at NM?
Aug 3, 2012, 8:29pm   #3
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
are you talking about this?
Attached Images

Aug 3, 2012, 8:47pm   #4
S
SunBunny
Shopaholic
Originally Posted by Anonymous13
How long ago did you see it at NM?
Thanks so much for your response, I saw it about two weeks ago!

Omg I wonder if that's the one...is it still available? I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I saw it!
Aug 3, 2012, 10:49pm   #5
Anonymous13
Classic Q collector
Originally Posted by SunBunny

Thanks so much for your response, I saw it about two weeks ago!

Omg I wonder if that's the one...is it still available? I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I saw it!
I doubt that's the one then...I have some makeup bags in the same design as the pic I posted and Solstice reminded me of it. Mine came out in 2009 or early 2010. I'll keep an eye out for other similar designs!
Aug 4, 2012, 1:31am   #6
S
SunBunny
Shopaholic
Thanks so much! Yeah, then it probably isn't. I wonder if it was the Solstice one that I saw and I thought there was more white than there was. I will need to go check it out again. Thanks again!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >