Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

Help.. How do you store your handbags?

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2012, 3:41pm   #1
Question for all you purse lovers who I am sure have a nice amount of purses I'm trying to organize my closet.. It's not a huge closet it's a reach in .. of decent size... My problem is I don't know what to put my purses in or how? Not all of them are designer so they all don't have dust bags.. Any suggestions would help? If u purchased something for them at a store u liked? Or a pic of how ur closet is set up with them put away would really help.. I need to get this done because the clutter in my closet is driving me crazy!!!!!! Thanks so much!
Jul 13, 2012, 4:16pm   #2
just cruising
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie
Question for all you purse lovers who I am sure have a nice amount of purses I'm trying to organize my closet.. It's not a huge closet it's a reach in .. of decent size... My problem is I don't know what to put my purses in or how? Not all of them are designer so they all don't have dust bags.. Any suggestions would help? If u purchased something for them at a store u liked? Or a pic of how ur closet is set up with them put away would really help.. I need to get this done because the clutter in my closet is driving me crazy!!!!!! Thanks so much!
I'm pretty sure there is a whole thread on this somewhere around here. I'm not good at searching for old threads, but I bet Jun or someone can find it.
Jul 13, 2012, 4:55pm   #3
Here's a really great thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jaco...ght=store+bags

It has pics too!
Jul 13, 2012, 5:18pm   #4
I THINK there is also a thread in the general Handbag forum (but I could be confusing that with the Shoe forum).

I have shelves and they are really useful. I'm not sure what I will do when I move!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs