Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help! Grey or Blue MJ Large Single?

POST A REPLY

Jan 17, 2013, 7:30am   #1
c
crazybagfan
I can't decide the color and on hold 2 currently. Need to make a decision soon! The chain is thinner and lighter! I think this is new version? I like it so much! Pls help to choose the color!
Attached Images

Jan 17, 2013, 7:34am   #2
c
crazybagfan
Forgot to mention, both lining is red and no more zipper inside the bag! I was looking for a grey bag and love this grey. However when saw the blue....I have my 2nd thought now.
Jan 17, 2013, 7:38am   #3
Frugalfinds
I would get the grey bag. I have a blue baroque (different color blue), and I really like it, but I can wear it with as many items as I would like. The grey will be MUCH more versatile (unless you already have one in black, then I would get the blue).
Jan 17, 2013, 8:13am   #4
c
crazybagfan
Originally Posted by Frugalfinds
I would get the grey bag. I have a blue baroque (different color blue), and I really like it, but I can wear it with as many items as I would like. The grey will be MUCH more versatile (unless you already have one in black, then I would get the blue).
Thanks. I love this grey very much! But the blue also gorgeous! And the SA also said blue nicer. That's why.....I'm a bit indecisive :(
Jan 17, 2013, 2:26pm   #5
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
Did you say red?? Nice! I love any pop of color. I would choose blue but I would get the color you would use more with your outfits.
Jan 17, 2013, 2:45pm   #6
redskynight
Originally Posted by HeartMyMJs
Did you say red?? Nice! I love any pop of color. I would choose blue but I would get the color you would use more with your outfits.
I would choose the blue one too, as long as it won't clash with everything you own.
Jan 17, 2013, 6:21pm   #7
islandgirl76
oh me oh my!
Blue!
Jan 17, 2013, 7:26pm   #8
Nikkibaby
I vote grey! So striking with the silver hw. And just more versatile.
Jan 17, 2013, 7:27pm   #9
n
nolanm2000
Account Deactivated
I like the blue
Jan 17, 2013, 7:43pm   #10
c
crazybagfan
I already have several blue bags, but not exactly this blue color. So I tend to choose the grey, but I also like this blue very much! The color really pop!
Jan 17, 2013, 7:51pm   #11
kmroboto
I vote blue!
Jan 17, 2013, 9:13pm   #12
coulhou89
I love the grey!
Jan 17, 2013, 11:32pm   #13
starbunny
I can't believe the stam is gone and now the single has been changed and we lost a zipper

If you have the right wardrobe get the blue, because it is a much richer color than the grey.
Jan 18, 2013, 12:56am   #14
c
crazybagfan
Originally Posted by starbunny
I can't believe the stam is gone and now the single has been changed and we lost a zipper

If you have the right wardrobe get the blue, because it is a much richer color than the grey.
I still saw Stam there. No longer produce already? The new single, chain in thinner, is it better? All the compartment is the same but no more zipper. The lining is red now instead of black.
Jan 18, 2013, 1:15pm   #15
emmajayne
BLUE!! saks have paradise rio in pacific , thinking of getting it :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >