Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Fall 2012 Stams

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 29, 2012, 4:33pm   #91
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising


Bordeaux with brass
Light grey with nickel
Attached Images
 
Jul 29, 2012, 7:09pm   #92
selmom07's Avatar
selmom07
Yes, please.
Originally Posted by nascar fan


Bordeaux with brass
Light grey with nickel
These are beautiful, beautiful, Nas. I also liked the Lindy, too. Buffalo leather, huh? It doesn't seem like it will scratch easily? I've always been leary of the Kate Spade bags made of buff. leather because I've seen them all scratched up in the stores. They weren't quilted though, so I bet it will make a difference. Plus, um, MJ, hello?
Jul 29, 2012, 8:37pm   #93
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by selmom07
These are beautiful, beautiful, Nas. I also liked the Lindy, too. Buffalo leather, huh? It doesn't seem like it will scratch easily? I've always been leary of the Kate Spade bags made of buff. leather because I've seen them all scratched up in the stores. They weren't quilted though, so I bet it will make a difference. Plus, um, MJ, hello?
It doesn't seem like it will scratch because of the light glaze on it.

Did you get the message about the Jema?
Aug 12, 2012, 1:20pm   #94
selmom07's Avatar
selmom07
Yes, please.
Originally Posted by nascar fan
It doesn't seem like it will scratch because of the light glaze on it.

Did you get the message about the Jema?
I did get the Jema message, that the boutiques aren't going to get them. Well, who the heck will then? very frustrating to want to come back to MJ and then not be able to find something that is offered as a product they will sell. grr. argh.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:00pm   #95
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by selmom07
I did get the Jema message, that the boutiques aren't going to get them. Well, who the heck will then? very frustrating to want to come back to MJ and then not be able to find something that is offered as a product they will sell. grr. argh.
Oh, you missed a message. The boutiques did get them. They got the regular and small Jenna. I posted a pic of the regular one somewhere around here. I will try to find it.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:04pm   #96
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by selmom07
I did get the Jema message, that the boutiques aren't going to get them. Well, who the heck will then? very frustrating to want to come back to MJ and then not be able to find something that is offered as a product they will sell. grr. argh.
Here is the large one. Very cool.
There is a red large one and a white small Jema at the LA boutique - ask for Jaclyn. (and a black one)
(i have a few more pics on my other computer. I will post them when i get to the other room.)
Attached Images
 
Aug 12, 2012, 5:32pm   #97
selmom07's Avatar
selmom07
Yes, please.
Originally Posted by nascar fan
Here is the large one. Very cool.
There is a red large one and a white small Jema at the LA boutique - ask for Jaclyn. (and a black one)
(i have a few more pics on my other computer. I will post them when i get to the other room.)
How does it close? Is it a frame or a zipper? Only silver hw? About the same size as a Stam (large one)?
Aug 12, 2012, 5:52pm   #98
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by selmom07
How does it close? Is it a frame or a zipper? Only silver hw? About the same size as a Stam (large one)?
zipper closure.
the big one is bigger than a stam.
let me dig for those pics.
back in a few
Aug 12, 2012, 6:02pm   #99
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by selmom07
How does it close? Is it a frame or a zipper? Only silver hw? About the same size as a Stam (large one)?
Red is big one
White is small one
Attached Images
    
Last edited Aug 12, 2012 at 6:07pm.
Aug 12, 2012, 6:03pm   #100
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Attached Images
 
Aug 12, 2012, 6:09pm   #101
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
The large one is $1,795, if I remember correctly.
The smaller one is a few hundred less, but I can't remember what she told me. The number $1500 is stuck in my head.
Made of buffalo.
Aug 12, 2012, 9:00pm   #102
annie1's Avatar
annie1
Member
Something is soooo wrong that Iam on tpf @3am looking at stams

Hi everyone ❤❤❤❤❤
Aug 12, 2012, 9:06pm   #103
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Originally Posted by annie1
Something is soooo wrong that Iam on tpf @3am looking at stams

Hi everyone ❤❤❤❤❤
Hi, Ms Annie! It's ok. We all know how it goes.
How is your visit coming along?
Aug 12, 2012, 9:12pm   #104
annie1's Avatar
annie1
Member
It's great great great to be home and see everyone just wish my mom was better but the weather is ok and rocking the stam and the LV. Well nite again
Aug 17, 2012, 3:07pm   #105
nascar fan's Avatar
Thread Starter
nascar fan
just cruising
Ended up with 3 of the fall Stams.
N.o M.o.r.e.

bordeaux/brass
light grey/nickel
black/nickel
Attached Images
 
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools