Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

Does anyone have this marc jacobs bag?

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 10:21pm   #1
So I really want a Chanel classic flap bag.. However that is nowhere near in my budget... So I was looking around and saw this bag by Marc Jacobs and I was wondering if anyone has it and if they can post pics or tell me if they like it or not? Thanks so much!! I'm so excited because I love this style of bag!
Attached Images

Jul 25, 2012, 10:56pm   #2
Hi! There are a few gals around here with the large Baroque. It's a great bag, I've been eyeing one for awhile. If you do a search, you'll find plenty of love and info on the Baroque.

I'm not sure if you're looking specifically at the small one. Pooky had the small one and posted some mod pics.

GL!
Jul 25, 2012, 11:10pm   #3
Originally Posted by Nikkibaby
Hi! There are a few gals around here with the large Baroque. It's a great bag, I've been eyeing one for awhile. If you do a search, you'll find plenty of love and info on the Baroque.

I'm not sure if you're looking specifically at the small one. Pooky had the small one and posted some mod pics.

GL!
Thanks so much I will def check it out! N I think maybe now I'm leaning towards the large one didn't realize how small the small is .. N I don't think it's much of a price difference... ; )
Jul 25, 2012, 11:21pm   #4
Originally Posted by DawnLuvsLouie
Thanks so much I will def check it out! N I think maybe now I'm leaning towards the large one didn't realize how small the small is .. N I don't think it's much of a price difference... ; )
Yeah, the large is a perfect size, imo. Go see one if you can!
Jul 26, 2012, 12:17pm   #5
Hi there. Here's a thread to help you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jaco...ue-743012.html

Just took these today. I realized there's not a lot of mod pics of the Large Baroque. For reference I am 5ft 4in. HTH!

Jul 27, 2012, 12:49am   #6
I love my large baroque!!
The lock was kind of annoying at first, but I got used to it.

You should definitely try it on in real life if you can :]
The leather is soo soft and silky
Jul 27, 2012, 9:05am   #7
I have the exact same bag in XL. Love the hardware. Thinking about to get the red one in large :)
Jul 27, 2012, 10:19am   #8
Originally Posted by summer6310
I have the exact same bag in XL. Love the hardware. Thinking about to get the red one in large :)
I wore my black large baroque last night and fell in love with it all over again. It's funny I was thinking it would be so great if I have it in red too. Please do a reveal if you decide to get a red one :) I haven't seen a red one in the stores.
Have you seen one?
Jul 27, 2012, 10:42am   #9
Let's discuss the baroque here

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jaco...ty-764841.html
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs