Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Best deal you've ever gotten on an MJ?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 18, 2008, 6:48pm   #61
allicatexp's Avatar
allicatexp
Go Blue
I got the Stone MBMJ Lovely Aline Satchel for $297 shipped from Bluefly! I was looking for this bag forever and it happen to pop up on their site this Mother's Day for an additional 10% off. I was also able to find another coupon code for an additional $30 off. I was thrilled needless to say.
May 18, 2008, 7:11pm   #62
Keen's Avatar
Keen
Member
I think all my MJs have been steals:

Eggplant New Tote for $250
Maroon Sophia for $240
Spearmint Venetia for $300
Eggplant Quinn for $99
Stone Pocket Satchel for $200

And my latest, a periwinkle Anouk for $141!
May 18, 2008, 7:56pm   #63
fettfleck's Avatar
fettfleck
ღ my stams
Wow. None of my MJs were steals...
May 18, 2008, 8:05pm   #64
Glynis's Avatar
Glynis
Jeeze Louise
Mine are

Petunia Blake - $500 TJ Maxx Boston
Brick Red Louise $175 Saks of Fifth Las Vegas
Lavendar Sophia £150 - Ebay
May 18, 2008, 11:00pm   #65
shop2drop1's Avatar
shop2drop1
On a ball field
Just got a Cherrytart Ines from *bay for $650, deal or no deal, I had planned to get this at the Nordies sale, but just couldn't resist the BIN button! Still think I did better than the sale.....
May 19, 2008, 12:31am   #66
SLCsocialite's Avatar
SLCsocialite
Eleventh & Sixteenth
My Ebay Steals

Ursula Quited hobo in Moss Green - $147 shipped.
Brick Key Pouch - $34 Shipped
Cucumber Sophia - $180 Shipped
Petal Anouck - $139 Shipped.

I love ebay - If i didnt have it this poor college student would probably have no MJ!...and thats a horrible thought!
May 19, 2008, 12:33am   #67
SLCsocialite's Avatar
SLCsocialite
Eleventh & Sixteenth
Originally Posted by Keen
I think all my MJs have been steals:

Eggplant New Tote for $250
Maroon Sophia for $240
Spearmint Venetia for $300
Eggplant Quinn for $99
Stone Pocket Satchel for $200

And my latest, a periwinkle Anouk for $141!
I am so glad you bought it, Its LOVELY!
If i didnt already have a Petal Anouk in the mail, I would have wanted it too!
May 19, 2008, 12:39pm   #68
Coach Superfan's Avatar
Coach Superfan
is playing catch up
I think the prices I buy my MJ bags for are pretty good, and definitely a deal if it's anywhere below retail especially for HTF colors.

My best score so far is the Bev Wristlet/Clutch which I won on Ebay for $46, originally $330
May 19, 2008, 2:09pm   #69
Coach Superfan's Avatar
Coach Superfan
is playing catch up
Originally Posted by Coach Superfan
I think the prices I buy my MJ bags for are pretty good, and definitely a deal if it's anywhere below retail especially for HTF colors.

My best score so far is the Bev Wristlet/Clutch which I won on Ebay for $46, originally $330

OOPS, it was originally $350 according to elux.
May 19, 2008, 2:14pm   #70
Keen's Avatar
Keen
Member
Originally Posted by SLCsocialite
I am so glad you bought it, Its LOVELY!
If i didnt already have a Petal Anouk in the mail, I would have wanted it too!
It just arrived about an hour ago and it's ADORABLE. Yay! I need to take an updated MJ family photo.
May 19, 2008, 2:35pm   #71
MittenedThings's Avatar
MittenedThings
OK just one more
this thread gives me hope for scoring dream items!!! *dreams of gorgeous zip clutches* :-P
May 19, 2008, 3:10pm   #72
t
tuffcookie
:D
grey mayfair for $354 plus taxes :)
May 22, 2008, 8:53am   #73
weN84's Avatar
weN84
style.snob
No more deals? I'm sure some of you scored great deals w/ this ongoing sales! C'mon now!
May 22, 2008, 9:41am   #74
mslgrrl's Avatar
Thread Starter
mslgrrl
Member
nothing from sales, but i did just pick up an original cammie for $99 and a ferrari red makeup pouch for $25. :)
May 22, 2008, 10:52am   #75
weN84's Avatar
weN84
style.snob
^ Nice job! I bet the Ferrari Red makeup pouch is stunning!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools