Home Premier Designers Marc Jacobs

Authenticate this Marc Jacobs - Please read the rules and suggested format in Post #1


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 11, 2011, 3:00am   #1591
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by pookybear
Would you mind checking these for me?

Both are PTTM Natasha

Item #1: 160697806155 http://www.ebay.com/itm/160697806155...84.m1423.l2649

Item #2: 320810473331 http://www.ebay.com/itm/320810473331...84.m1423.l2649

Thank you once again!
these are both real.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:02am   #1592
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by ksc676s
Here are the additional pictures for the bag. Also refer to the pictures in the listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/110789398426...#ht_500wt_1203
Please advise. Thanks.
your links do not work but the details seem correct. to you have the listing #for the auction?
Dec 11, 2011, 3:51am   #1593
k
Member
Originally Posted by thithi
your links do not work but the details seem correct. to you have the listing #for the auction?
Sorry, here is the correct link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110789398426...#ht_500wt_1203
Dec 11, 2011, 4:12am   #1594
Mad about Bags's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ksc676s
Sorry, here is the correct link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110789398426...#ht_500wt_1203
I saw the extra pics you posted in the previous post about the Bruna on eBay UK. It 's authentic
Dec 11, 2011, 4:32am   #1595
karoline_88's Avatar
Member
Hi! Can you please authenticate this bag?

Item: Marc Jacobs Bag BNWOT
Item no: 250946883850
Seller: cheshire_apparel
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marc-Jacob...item3a6d99910a
Dec 11, 2011, 5:01am   #1596
karoline_88's Avatar
Member
Hi! Can you also authenticate this bag?

Item: Authentic Marc by Marc Jacobs black lambskin leather handbag turnlock RRP: £300
Item no: webbware
Seller: 190612046167
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-...item2c615d0157
Dec 11, 2011, 8:43am   #1597
karoline_88's Avatar
Member
What's your opinion about this bag? Thanks!

Item: Marc Jacobs Large Single Quilted $665.00 AUTH w/tags & receipt
Item no: 280788084539
Seller: 2011*lauram
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item416046273b
Dec 11, 2011, 9:53am   #1598
Ljlj's Avatar
Member
Please authenticate. Thanks.

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand...item3f11392e83

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item2eb9cc1e6b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item3cbf811bb4
Dec 11, 2011, 10:05am   #1599
Ljlj's Avatar
Member
Lastly, thanks in advance

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Ma...item3f112e58a4
Dec 11, 2011, 3:47pm   #1600
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by karoline_88
Hi! Can you please authenticate this bag?

Item: Marc Jacobs Bag BNWOT
Item no: 250946883850
Seller: cheshire_apparel
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marc-Jacob...item3a6d99910a
this is real.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:47pm   #1601
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by karoline_88
Hi! Can you also authenticate this bag?

Item: Authentic Marc by Marc Jacobs black lambskin leather handbag turnlock RRP: £300
Item no: webbware
Seller: 190612046167
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Authentic-...item2c615d0157
this is real.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:48pm   #1602
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by karoline_88
What's your opinion about this bag? Thanks!

Item: Marc Jacobs Large Single Quilted $665.00 AUTH w/tags & receipt
Item no: 280788084539
Seller: 2011*lauram
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item416046273b
this is real.
Dec 11, 2011, 3:49pm   #1603
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by Ljlj
Please authenticate. Thanks.

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand...item3f11392e83

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item2eb9cc1e6b

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marc-Jacobs-...item3cbf811bb4
these are all real
Dec 11, 2011, 3:50pm   #1604
thithi's Avatar
::pretty:tough::
Originally Posted by Ljlj
Lastly, thanks in advance

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Ma...item3f112e58a4
this is real.
Dec 11, 2011, 4:35pm   #1605
Ljlj's Avatar
Member
Thanks so much thithi.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Marc Jacobs  
TOP

Thread Tools