Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

YSL lovers! Please post pics and your YSL hauls!

POST A REPLY

Jun 16, 2012, 2:08am   #136
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
That fushia lipstick looks gorgeous!

Originally Posted by MademoiselleXO

Got my third YSL lipstick! YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in Fuchsia Innocent (#27) <3
Jun 24, 2012, 12:49pm   #137
exotikittenx
Ooh la la!
YSL beauty 20% off $75 or more with code yslfriends
That includes free shipping. Ends June 27.
Jun 28, 2012, 6:44am   #138
f
fongchau
Sorry to hi-jack with a non-picture post, but has anyone tried the new touche eclat foundation? Thoughts?
Jun 28, 2012, 6:58am   #139
N
Neo007
I can't wait for the Teint Touché Éclat foundation to be available in the US! Anybody have an idea of when that may be?
Jun 28, 2012, 12:59pm   #140
f
fongchau
I got a sample of the Teint Touché Éclat foundation and have been wearing it for the last four hours or so. There's only one word to describe how it looks and that is radiant. It's glowing in a fresh and natural way, not glittery, not shiny, just radiant. I love how it looks, but it does feel a bit sticky, quite lightweight though.

UK ladies, they're giving out samples with a release date of 8th July.
Jun 28, 2012, 9:40pm   #141
HeartMyMJs
.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
I just bought the glossy stains in #7 and 12. Love them!!!! They are amazing!!!

Name:  image-1326004203.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  500.5 KB

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Sep 22, 2012, 4:47pm   #142
tegan
Received a sample of the Touche eclat foundation and bought a bottle. I really like it! It is lightweight but has coverage. It give a nice glow; even a Chanel makeup SA told me that it looked nice on me.

Lots of colors to choose from. It is available now in the US. Go get a sample and give it a try. It may be just what you are looking for.

Originally Posted by Neo007
I can't wait for the Teint Touché Éclat foundation to be available in the US! Anybody have an idea of when that may be?
Sep 22, 2012, 9:49pm   #143
keodi
save mode..on.
So I checked out the new Teint Touché Éclat foundation, and I had to buy 2 bottles since I'm in between shades. Normally I don't do that but I loved how this looked on me when I used the sample for the past week.
Sep 22, 2012, 10:12pm   #144
heiress-ox
big hair, high heels
purchased 2 of the teint resist foundations and also the new teint touche eclat.

honestly the teint resist is the superior of the two by far, and i can't fathom why they would discontinue it. it makes no sense for a makeup line to only have dewy foundations marketed for mature/dry skin and no semi matte/matte. i hope that one day ysl puts out another long-wear formula - because for longevity i haven't found anything better (and since learning it's being dc'ed i've purchased 5 bottles of different foundations as well as tried countless samples of others)
Sep 22, 2012, 10:43pm   #145
flsurfergirl3
Shopaholic
i want to get YSL lip stain in 18 and 19...does anyone have these and how do you like them? thanks!
Sep 24, 2012, 3:40pm   #146
heiress-ox
big hair, high heels
Originally Posted by flsurfergirl3
i want to get YSL lip stain in 18 and 19...does anyone have these and how do you like them? thanks!
i have #19 - i personally wouldn't say that 18 or 19 are representative of the product, for me the lighter nude ones are probably the worst out of the bunch (i have 2 other brighter colours).

18 & 19 are less opaque and require quite a lot of layering to get the pretty colour you see in the tube, also they really settle into lip lines alot giving an uneven finish imo and don't stain the lips, which is the complete opposite of the more vibrant colours in the lineup.

i wouldn't waste $34 again on it, i'd go with a similar colour in a true lipstick formula, i find the too faced la creme lip cream in naked dolly almost identical.
Sep 24, 2012, 4:03pm   #147
fendifemale
Speedys > men
Originally Posted by MademoiselleXO

Got my third YSL lipstick! YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in Fuchsia Innocent (#27) <3
This looks gorgeous. Ive been wanting to try some YSL lipstick or gloss, but now you've kinda swayed my decision.
Sep 24, 2012, 8:52pm   #148
flsurfergirl3
Shopaholic
Originally Posted by heiress-ox
i have #19 - i personally wouldn't say that 18 or 19 are representative of the product, for me the lighter nude ones are probably the worst out of the bunch (i have 2 other brighter colours).

18 & 19 are less opaque and require quite a lot of layering to get the pretty colour you see in the tube, also they really settle into lip lines alot giving an uneven finish imo and don't stain the lips, which is the complete opposite of the more vibrant colours in the lineup.

i wouldn't waste $34 again on it, i'd go with a similar colour in a true lipstick formula, i find the too faced la creme lip cream in naked dolly almost identical.
Booooo :( lol thanks anyways!
Sep 26, 2012, 5:48am   #149
w
whathewhat
Tried the Touche Eclat foundation and it looks so lovely - glowy skin but slid off after a couple of hours :(
Sep 26, 2012, 8:32pm   #150
h
hotshot
still liking lip couture #3
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >