Home > >

Your current foundations(s)?

POST A REPLY

Mar 4, 2011, 10:30pm   #61
pquiles
Originally Posted by keodi
maybe you should ditch the foundation..
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm about to try a sample of Lancome Teint Idole (sp)? ... Saw some decent reviews on YT.
Mar 4, 2011, 11:37pm   #62
hyacinthus
Originally Posted by keodi
So I went to the NARS store in Soho yesterday to exchange a product only to find out that I'm actually Macao in NARS Sheer glow..
That's my shade! New Guinea will most likely be my match in the summer as they're not too far off, but Macao is pretty much spot-on.
Mar 5, 2011, 1:02am   #63
gracekelly
The Red Queen
Jane Iredale Mineral foundation. I use moisturizer, spot a little concealer where needed, a little Touche Eclat, and then brush on the Iredale with the Iredale brush. In winter I use Riviera in the pressed powder compact. Very natural and stays on all day. Not messy either.
Mar 5, 2011, 1:05am   #64
gracekelly
The Red Queen
Originally Posted by pquiles
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm about to try a sample of Lancome Teint Idole (sp)? ... Saw some decent reviews on YT.
I have used this product and it is very nice. I go through periods where I don't want to use anything liquid, but when I do, I use this. I keep two colors around , one light and one dark and mix my color depending upon the time of year and how tan I am.
Mar 5, 2011, 10:46pm   #65
loci
HG: Armani Lasting Silk in 6.5 (I wear this when I need 6hr+ of makeups, all year round)
Runner-up: Chanel Aqua in B20 (tad too light, I wear this when I do not need it on for long, since the not so perfect match will show up during touchups)
Fixer: Covermark Ultra Formula 04 (use when my skin is in rough conditions)
Mar 5, 2011, 11:48pm   #66
chloe.clementine
I Laura Mercier silk creme foundation. It gives you this radiant illuminating look and it covers ****! You have to put it on light though otherwise it can look a bit cakey.
Mar 5, 2011, 11:57pm   #67
thithi
::pretty:tough::
Clinique even better foundation... I was using Laura Mercier before but switched to this with the promise of clearer skin... I've only noticed a slight difference in skin tone, but otherwise works just as well for me as the LM.
Mar 6, 2011, 9:33am   #68
wanted_cordova
<3 Z & V
Originally Posted by chloe.clementine
I Laura Mercier silk creme foundation. It gives you this radiant illuminating look and it covers ****! You have to put it on light though otherwise it can look a bit cakey.

^^^THIS! I was scared of it at first as I went from never wearing any foundation all my life to this thick creme. It literally melts right into your skin and I only use a few tiny dots stippled in and bam! Perfect skin.

I scooped a tiny bit out of the full size jar into a Sephora sample container and have been using that tiny amount for almost 4 months. Since Im not constantly opening the LM jar, I imagine it will last me a long, long time without going bad. Well worth the 50.00!
Mar 6, 2011, 3:06pm   #69
coachwife6
La Mer. I also use Natura Bisse tinted moisturizer.
Mar 7, 2011, 1:38am   #70
s
stacyglam
after years of experimenting i've finally found my perfect foundation routine

laura mercier silk creme foundation in rose ivory
mac pro longwear concealor nw15
mac mineralize skinfinish natural powder
Mar 7, 2011, 3:18am   #71
Samia
Easily Distracted!
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Honey for when I am a little tanned
Bobbi Brown Skin Finish in Warm Natural
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation in Warm Natural
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in NW30
Mar 7, 2011, 4:46am   #72
otilia
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Mar 7, 2011, 2:39pm   #73
h
hotshot
custom blended by terry
Mar 9, 2011, 10:30am   #74
a
apple.chic
give me more
im not to big on foundation, i do love tinted moisturizer.
i use "walnut" oil-free moisturizer by Laura Mercier.

when i got a makeover, that was the first time i used foundation ever and it was a really good blend and texture. the artist used Nars Tahoe on me.
Mar 13, 2011, 9:57pm   #75
Lucysky
i dont use foundation, ever. should i? i don't like the feel and look of it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >