ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Your current foundations(s)?

POST A REPLY

Jul 5, 2012, 5:21pm   #391
Laura88
Originally Posted by Borse1224
How do you apply it? What brush do you use if you use one?
i use this foundation too and I use a mac 190 brush to apply it in the morning and then the sponge to touch up during the day
Jul 5, 2012, 6:24pm   #392
B
Brandy Marie
What's In My Purse?
As for me, I use 2 foundations.
First I'll use my Maybelline Fit liquid foundation in classic ivory and then I set it with a powder foundation from XinYiZhui which is a professional finishing powder I get from bornprettystore.com
javascriptopupWindow('http://www.bornprettystore.com/nude-color-makeup-loose-powder-cosmetic-foundation-powder-pi-1479.html')
It works so well to set my foundation. Especially in this hot summer heat makes my skin look fresh and not oily. I also use their blush brush to apply it.
javascriptopupWindow('http://www.bornprettystore.com/soft-purple-white-colour-makeup-powder-blush-brush-pi-1199.html')
Its a light weight 1/3 length brush that is so extremely soft it doesn't irritated my skin like other hard bristle brushes. It allows the powder to lightly coat my skin and not look caked on like some brushes can.
This is the result
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Jul 7, 2012, 7:45am   #393
d
dododo
GA for today!
Jul 9, 2012, 4:23am   #394
ROSESAPPHIREx
I have a CoverGirl Clean foundation in the Oil Control line, but I prefer to use tinted moisturizer day to day. I really like the ELF Studio tinted moisturizer.
Jul 9, 2012, 7:40am   #395
sadiesthegirl
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer or Diorskin if I need more coverage. Since I have been using the Clarisonic and getting peels done regularly, I don't need foundation as much as I used to.
Jul 9, 2012, 4:52pm   #396
windycityaj
I really like Bobbi Brown liquid oil free, but on the cheap side, I also really like L'oreal True Match.
Jul 9, 2012, 8:27pm   #397
s
sand
La Mer .... just started using it a few days ago and am very happy with it. I don't know what it is about my skin, but I just can't find a foundation that works for me (and I've tried many many brands). Hopefully my search is over (fingers crossed).
Jul 10, 2012, 1:43pm   #398
B
BunnySlippers
I am still in love with my Bobbi Brown foundation stick in Honey! I dragged my mom to their counter a few weeks ago to try it and now she is hooked too!

I also like to use my Chanel Vitalumiere in 55 if I am correct and my Laura Mercier oil free TM in Almond.

I am very happy with all three of them, they all have their benefits.
Jul 10, 2012, 11:06pm   #399
NikkisABagGirl
Nicole Angela
I am using Nars Sheer Glow. I like it, but don't love it. I am just tired to trying new foundations and being let down.
Jul 11, 2012, 1:04am   #400
c
claraflo
Guerlain Parure Extreme, since I've discovered it I've not bothered to look elsewhere. It stays put for 12hrs, doesn't rub off on collars, easy to apply evenly with kabuki brush. Airbrush finish with no streaks. I love it and have not used anything else in the past 18 months. Beige Clair #02, is the perfect skin tone match to my complexion (typical Irish freckly medium-pale skin tone). It doesn't look right in the bottle but matches perfectly once applied.
Jul 11, 2012, 5:55am   #401
CPA
I have been using shiseido hydro compact for over ten yrs and lov it. I tried many others including tart recently but keep going back to shiseido
Jul 13, 2012, 12:25am   #402
LucyLuvsHolos
I recently feel in love with revlons colorstay foundation in golden caramel.. so i use that a lot.
Jul 15, 2012, 2:39am   #403
S
StyleEnthusiast
I've been using Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder + Foundation for the past 3 yrs and so in love with it!
Jul 15, 2012, 3:59am   #404
cupoftea91
I adore my Laura mercier mineral powder foundation for everyday flawless look. When I'm in a rush I use Hourglass illusion tinted moisturizer.
Jul 15, 2012, 10:37am   #405
fashiolista
Emotional Shopper
For foundation I use Estée Lauder's Invisible Fluid. But I mainly use my Dior BB cream or Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer when I'm in a hurry and just want to slap it on, with some blusher.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >