Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

What Mascara do you use?

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 8:20pm   #1051
I've moved on from Armani ETK and Chanel Inimitable mascaras. I find they're only ok.
Lately, I'm using Clinique's High Impact Curling mascara - which curls nicely - and Dior Extase on top. Clinique's mascara had flaked so badly on me, but I didn't want to throw it out! The combination works beautifully!
Jul 3, 2012, 2:53pm   #1052
s
I've tried almost every pharmacy brand mascara and have tried plenty of high-end mascaras as well. And for some reason I find that the best mascara with the best hold are the pharmacy ones. My all time favorite is Maybelline brands especially the Stiletto one. Waterproof also give the best hold of course even though many people say you shouldnt wear them daily.
Jul 3, 2012, 3:10pm   #1053
k
I've been using By Terry's Terrybly for a while now. It's the most expensive mascara I've ever bought (I think it was about £32 or $50)....I was drawn in by a Space NK assistant who told me all sorts of amazing things about how good it is for lash health, but frankly haven't noticed any difference in "lash quality", and the mascara itself, while very good, is only on par with Benefit, Dior and Estee Lauder products I've used previously. I wouldn't really recommend it - not because it's a bad product, but because I feel it's drastically overpriced. I'll be going back to Dior once I use it up.

Or getting suckered into something else because of clever sales tactics...
Jul 4, 2012, 4:42am   #1054
I just want to buy a new one, mine is not so good, I don't want to use it.
Jul 4, 2012, 5:00am   #1055
Currently Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara. Don't really like it though, it has a tendency to smudge and I start to resemble a panda after a few hours.
Jul 4, 2012, 8:44pm   #1056
Thanks for all your advise, maybe i can try a Clinique's mascara, it seems nice!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:49am   #1057
A
I use the Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue - it's not too heavy and really brings out the blue in my eyes.
Jul 5, 2012, 12:35pm   #1058
LunAtic
I don´t use mascara, easier to wash your face in the evening that way, lol!
Jul 5, 2012, 5:30pm   #1059
B
What's In My Purse?
Revlon Grow Lushes...green tube...LOOOVE IT!!! Doesn't flake like a lot of others I've tried
Jul 10, 2012, 11:46pm   #1060
Glamour Girl
Benefit They're Real Mascara. It's amazing!
Jul 11, 2012, 2:27pm   #1061
I have lots that I use but my right now my fav's are Smokey Lash from MUFE and YSL Fau Cils.........Makes my lashes look amazing........but my look would not be complete unless I use the Dior Lash Plumper Primer!! Ladies it is a crime not to prime!! Always prime your lashes!! makes them look fuller and u don't have to put as many coats of mascara on!!
Jul 26, 2012, 2:14pm   #1062
Annayake
Jul 26, 2012, 5:30pm   #1063
s
My go to mascara and HG is MAC Opulash. But I have also been wearing guerlain noir g and like it a lot too.
Jul 26, 2012, 6:14pm   #1064
My mascara is cheap, cheap, cheap! Cover Girl Lash Exact.
Jul 26, 2012, 6:36pm   #1065
b
I am currently using Maybelline the collosall. I am a bigger fan of the falsies, probably I'll go back to that one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up