Apr 2, 2008, 6:16pm   #17
m
fiberwig, maybelline full n soft, and rimmel lash maxx
Apr 2, 2008, 6:24pm   #18
~*bethy-lame-o*~
clinquie lash doubling mascara
Apr 2, 2008, 6:30pm   #19
Serious Fashionista
Dior Show (original), I just ordered their Dior's ultimeyes...I had a sample and kind of liked it so we will see .... Dior Show is what I always come back to though.
Apr 2, 2008, 7:17pm   #20
. . .
L'Oreal Voluminous. I'm thinking about getting into waterproof because I can't stand how my mascara ends up on my bottom lids by the end of the day. I just don't know the best way to get it off. Or maybe I should start using a primer?
Sorry for hijacking. Could anyone recommend any products?
Apr 2, 2008, 7:32pm   #21
r
Lancome Hypnose, it's good but i want to find better !
Apr 2, 2008, 7:38pm   #22
s
L'Oreal Voluminous and Sephora mascara. I like to use at least 2 different mascaras at once to really get the volume and length that I want.
Apr 2, 2008, 7:41pm   #23
I have a bunch I like to rotate.

Here's my mascara stash, not including one I have coming in the mail (NYX Doll Eyes)

My current favorites / most used are the Too Face Lash injection, and the Stila Major Lash.

Attached Images

Apr 2, 2008, 8:03pm   #24
^ I also have Smashbox primer and the Elf dual ended thing, but I forgot them on my list! Did you crush up shadow in yours for your brows? I did the *same* thing
Apr 2, 2008, 8:04pm   #25
Happy Place!!
Too Faced Lash Injection, Maybelline and Benefit Lash Get Bent.
Apr 2, 2008, 8:07pm   #26
TIGI Wigged Out, Lash Injection and Cargo Texas Big Lash
Apr 2, 2008, 8:31pm   #27
Chanel Inimitable or Diorshow! :)
Apr 2, 2008, 8:55pm   #28
I'm MARRIED!!
Man, I'm always switching it because I rarely wear it. And then when I want to use it again, times up and its time for a new one. I hate that it only lasts for 2 months!
Apr 2, 2008, 9:06pm   #29
^ I use mine longer than 2 months. I know you're not supposed to, but I pretty much use it as long as it still seems fresh, kwim? They say to replace it because the bacteria can cause infection, but I've never had an eye infection in my entire life
Apr 2, 2008, 9:11pm   #30
v
Max Factor Volume Couture and Clinique High Definition lashes.
jstreete--I have the same problem with "racoon" eyes after washing off my makeup at night I haven't experience this with either of these two mascaras, though
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up