Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What do you use to organize your makeup?

POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2008, 2:51pm   #16
cristalena56
~*bethy-lame-o*~
somebody in another thread showed that she used this.. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?v...EARCH-_-H01970 :)
Jun 29, 2008, 3:03pm   #17
purly
ALL THE BAGS!
Originally Posted by cristalena56
somebody in another thread showed that she used this.. http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^H01970,f rames^y,from^se,cm_scid^isrc,cm_ssi^Item:%20H01970 &cm_re=PAGE-_-SEARCH-_-H01970 :)
That looks like a really great little organizer.

Much cheaper too than the Smythson of Bond St one that's $2400:
Jun 29, 2008, 3:34pm   #18
cristalena56
~*bethy-lame-o*~
$2400 the qvc one looks better in my opinion and wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper haha :)
Jun 29, 2008, 3:38pm   #19
socaltrojan
Cupcake L♥ver
These cases are nice, but I don't think they would fit all of my makeup!

I would have to get multiples and that would get pricey.

I do like the little plastic drawers, maybe I will go to target and check them out. I figure they are pretty cheap, so I could buy a bunch.
Jun 29, 2008, 5:11pm   #20
Miyoshi637
I use paper holders you would use on a desk. and 2 smaller one's for my brush's. The brush's on the left I use all the time and the one's on the right, every once in a while.

They stack super easy and fit on my shelf in the bathroom cabinet.

Jun 29, 2008, 5:53pm   #21
Pursefanatic85
Originally Posted by ArmCandyLuvr
I have the makeup I carry with me in a Dooney cosmetic bag. I also have a Caboodles box full of extras like brow shaping wax strips, body shimmer, MAC Fix+, and makeup remover. All of my nail stuff (which is the biggest part of my beauty collection) is in a larger Caboodles train case. I have this one in black lace with black faux leather trim:

http://www.amazon.com/Caboodles-Rock.../dp/B0013BK4QK
I have this too but in pink. All my daily make up is in my coach cosmetic case & the rest is in the caboodle.
Jun 29, 2008, 6:23pm   #22
SpoiledRotten22
In LVoe...
Right now all of my makeup and brushes are in a Caboodles train case and 3 Vera Bradley cosmetic cases (1 medium, 1 small, and a brush/pencil case). I need to go to Target today so I may look into those little drawer things...I would like to have everything in one place and be able to see all of it without digging through stuff.
Jun 29, 2008, 7:16pm   #23
socaltrojan
Cupcake L♥ver
For those of you who have a caboodle:

Where are these caboodles located in stores?

Are they in the beauty and cosmetic isles at walmart and target?
Jun 29, 2008, 7:29pm   #24
cristalena56
~*bethy-lame-o*~
^cosmetic aisles :)
Jun 29, 2008, 7:44pm   #25
ArmCandyLuvr
^^^ Yep, you can find them in the beauty department of Target next to all the other cosmetic cases and bags. Some drugstores and Ulta also have Caboodles.
Jun 29, 2008, 9:39pm   #26
Geminiz06
very informative thread thanks!!
Jun 29, 2008, 10:05pm   #27
Hi-ClassBaby
Originally Posted by Wildflower
I have a closet in my bathroom next to the sink with nice shelves. I think it was supposed to be a linen closet but I use something else for that purpose.

I keep ALL my beauty supplies in the closet and I have four sets of plastic drawers that organizes everything. They look like this only they're a little bigger and there are four of them:

I have two sets of drawers on a shelf, so two shelves are devoted only to makeup. Some of the drawers have another plastic insert in them to hold more. I bought a plastic craft box and removed the lid to hold various pots -- especially my BE shadows.

It works for me!
I have that too! its great if you have alot of makeup. I finally got rid of alot of makeup I dont use and now just have an everday set in my caboodles box.
Jun 30, 2008, 2:04am   #28
Cheryl
♡ Obsessed
I have a vanity table with drawers that I use. I love it!
Jun 30, 2008, 2:10am   #29
frostedcouture
-love life-
I have a pink 3 drawer organizer on my counter. Holds my everyday makeup for easy access.
Top holds face makeup, lip products, etc.
middle holds eye makeup
bottom holds bronzer, blush, powder, blotting sheets, primer, etc.

I have two cupboards underneath the sink that have shelves and there is TONS of makeup in there. My entire collection is in there, easy for me to reach.
Jun 30, 2008, 7:45am   #30
declaredbeauty
Addict
Originally Posted by Wildflower
I have a closet in my bathroom next to the sink with nice shelves. I think it was supposed to be a linen closet but I use something else for that purpose.

I keep ALL my beauty supplies in the closet and I have four sets of plastic drawers that organizes everything. They look like this only they're a little bigger and there are four of them:

I have two sets of drawers on a shelf, so two shelves are devoted only to makeup. Some of the drawers have another plastic insert in them to hold more. I bought a plastic craft box and removed the lid to hold various pots -- especially my BE shadows.

It works for me!

I use this too. I have a larger one and a smaller one. I have a little area inside my closet, were it's stacked on top of my dresser.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >