Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!

POST A REPLY

Dec 1, 2011, 3:22pm   #31
http://www.temptalia.com/
review of the palette with shade descrptions
Dec 1, 2011, 3:36pm   #32
I'm going to wait for Sephora to carry this...

It's sold out on UD now.
Dec 1, 2011, 4:29pm   #33
Originally Posted by coleybug
Hmmm, maybe the grey color made me think it was cooler. Oh well, it's pretty nonetheless!

I've been wearing the Sin/Toasted combo to work all week. I don't think it's too shimmery. But a few more mattes or pearls would be nice.
It's not you. Every other reviewer is saying it runs cool. I was just buying first researching later. Anyway, the colors are frosty and shimmery. I have a dark complexion so it shows up a bit more tarty on me, imo. I still wear them to work about 1x/week, but I try to use a light hand when I do.

I see the palette is sold out. I knew it would.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:20pm   #34
t
To me it looks like it does run cooler. I got mine as soon as I got out of a meeting but I'm going to have to wait until my bff comes up from NYC to get it. I hate that its available nowhere in Canada.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:21pm   #35
Finally saving!!
I want this so bad! Its sold out everywhere, fleabay has it for $100! Anyone knows when Sephora will carry it?
Dec 1, 2011, 6:40pm   #36
temptalia had this up: availability: Now @ Urban Decay for $50; mid-to-late January for Sephora, Ulta, beauty.com, Macy’s; February 2012 for international

the UD website should have it again in a week.
Dec 1, 2011, 6:56pm   #37
Originally Posted by Talinder
Hmm, the blogger xsparkage noted it was warmer. Me - I can't tell lol. I just wish they'd use more mattes. I thought a neutral palette would be perfect for work, but unfortunately these shadows have been true to UD form and I don't always feel comfortable in them professionally. I can't stand glitter so I've never even eyeballed Sidecar.

Hate the glitter as well!
Ill pass on Two..

I too wish they'd come out with a palette with matte neutral shades..
Maybe Naked Three???
Dec 1, 2011, 7:29pm   #38
Coach Obsessed ...
Originally Posted by ilvoelv
I want this so bad! Its sold out everywhere, fleabay has it for $100! Anyone knows when Sephora will carry it?
Spring.
Dec 1, 2011, 7:54pm   #39
Shopaholic
i am so happy my students were testing today and i got to purchase it!! :) i have heard a ton of girls say "i already have 1, no need for 2"...i say "i girl can never have too many neutral shadows"!!!!

i am NOT a big shadow wearer but when i do wear it i love experimenting and having a new look each time. i actually started utilizing my Naked 1 recently and colors i thought i hated and would never use, i love! i think the packaging and brush are awesome and from the swatches, they are much cooler, despite having a lot of orangy/bronzy colors. loving the 2 light ones and the matte taupe color. and LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2 dark ones for a darker smoke.
Dec 1, 2011, 8:18pm   #40
j
Sunshine&Lollipops
Not to worry...Temptalia said it'll be permanent..So I can wait.
Dec 1, 2011, 11:36pm   #41
I didn't even know there was going to be a second naked palette. I love the first one already and I have a weakness for neutral palettes. Thankfully it's permanent, so I don't have to rush and buy it.
Dec 2, 2011, 6:06am   #42
m
I wish they would make a cool neutral toned Naked Palette, half of women are cool toned, half are warm.
Dec 2, 2011, 6:22am   #43
Proud Marine Wife
I signed up to be notified. I am not in a frenzy since its not LE..so no way would I pay eBay prices lol.
Dec 2, 2011, 9:19am   #44
L
Too many dupe shades! If you are an Urban Decay Book of Shadows collector or have other UD palettes you already have at least half of the shadows:

Chopper: BOS 1
Half Baked: BOS 2, Naked 1
YDK: BOS 2
Suspect: BOS 3

Temptalia shade in her YT vid how some colors match really close or exactly to Naked 1
Dec 2, 2011, 10:45am   #45
anybody showing theres is shipped yet? Mine just says pending processing.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up