Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Tinted Lip Balm Recommendations

POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 10:10pm   #16
Another vote for Korres - and it's relatively inexpensive.
Aug 7, 2012, 11:14pm   #17
H
I like Clinique Chubby Sticks for high end, but my favorite tinted lip balm in general is Maybelline Baby Lips! They add a perfect amount of color and are super moisterizing- I own every color and I don't have to worry about losing them (as I do with all my lip balms!) because they're super cheap.
Aug 8, 2012, 5:27pm   #18
Not without my Bag!
I love chanel cosmetics. I need to try the Coco shine.
Aug 8, 2012, 11:49pm   #19
Originally Posted by MariaTurquoise
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, it's described as a lipstick but it's more like a lip balm and they have so many different shades i wear them throughout the day and also use them in place of a lip balm and they have have amazing moisture. They only thing is they don't last to long but there worth it in my opinion (:
Agreed - I LOVE my Rouge Coco Shines. The texture is great, and you can use these for a sheer wash of color or build it up for a more pigmented look. And they have a wide range of colors, including several caramel/coral/peachy shades :)
Last edited Aug 8, 2012 at 11:58pm.
Aug 25, 2012, 12:43am   #20
Originally Posted by xoespresso

Agreed - I LOVE my Rouge Coco Shines. The texture is great, and you can use these for a sheer wash of color or build it up for a more pigmented look. And they have a wide range of colors, including several caramel/coral/peachy shades :)
I use the Rouge Coco Shines too, as well as Apivita. I used to use the Korres lip butters (the ones in the pots) too.
Aug 25, 2012, 1:14am   #21
C
I love Vaseline lip therapy with aloe vera - smell soooo good and does great job!!
Aug 26, 2012, 6:37am   #22
Korres Lip Butters
Aug 26, 2012, 9:22am   #23
Bobbi Brown makes a good one. Otherwise, I really love just the Burts Bee's tinted color.
Aug 26, 2012, 12:16pm   #24
a
i quite like the mac tinted lip conditioners... they have nice shades and they taste/smell sweet compared to other mac lip products but not in a sickly way xx
Aug 26, 2012, 5:22pm   #25
Originally Posted by adoringcarmine
i quite like the mac tinted lip conditioners... they have nice shades and they taste/smell sweet compared to other mac lip products but not in a sickly way xx
Where can these be found?! I cant find them anywhere!
Aug 26, 2012, 5:28pm   #26
a
Originally Posted by xactreality
Where can these be found?! I cant find them anywhere!
mac website... still on the uk website anyway... go to makeup then lips then lip care and their there. just looked on the site and they only have 3 colours now which is a bum but they sometimes come out with new ones for collections xx
Aug 29, 2012, 2:03pm   #27
p
Korres lip butters are to DIE for!!!
Aug 30, 2012, 7:31am   #28
Dior Addict Lip Balm is nice, moisturising and long wearing. They make a nice peachy shade, i think it's called crystal coral.
Aug 30, 2012, 8:09am   #29
envelope cheerleider
Originally Posted by GINNI
Dior Addict Lip Balm is nice, moisturising and long wearing. They make a nice peachy shade, i think it's called crystal coral.
oh wow. i've never heard of it. i checked it out on a beauty site and only one person has favorited it. is it a new product? i thought you were referring to Dior Addict Lip Glow (but i know that doesn't come in shades).
Sep 2, 2012, 7:46am   #30
It's different from the Lip Glow. I'm not sure how new it is but Sephora has it - http://www.sephora.com/dior-addict-lip-balm-P310211
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up