Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

The Best Mascara's I've Ever Used

POST A REPLY

Jun 7, 2006, 12:30pm   #46
s
shu
The regular L'oreal Extreme does clump, but I've found that the waterproof one is a lot better. I tried Lancome Hypnose and it doesn't look any different than my Extreme.
Jun 7, 2006, 12:39pm   #47
chloesmygirl
Anis Anyone?
I use Shu Uemura mascara and I like it for the clean natural look, but I might have to try Dior show just to see what everyone's raving about.
Jun 7, 2006, 4:42pm   #48
E
Eunika
I like Benefit BadGal lash. I also use JICA lash extender, it's made up of natural lash fibres which add length, thickness and beauty to the lashes. When I use it on my lashes just before I put on mascara, they really make a difference in terms of length and thickness.
Jun 7, 2006, 9:54pm   #49
acegirl
For those of you who use Dior show, does anyone use the Chestnut color? I normally buy dark brown mascara as black looks a little harsh on me. Just wondering how it looks. TIA!
Jun 7, 2006, 10:13pm   #50
pseub
Bonne vivante
Originally Posted by Jo Ly
Really? Chanel was crap?
I had a lot of people recommend Chanel mascara, but I didn't like it at all. It flaked off and left dark circles under my eyes. I'd been using Lancome which I like, and just got some Dior Show last week at the recommendation of a Sephora SA. So far, so good!
Jun 7, 2006, 10:13pm   #51
Pursegrrl
Oh no she di-int!!
Wow, I'll have to try Dior Show! I swear by Benefit Bad Gal...
Jun 7, 2006, 11:04pm   #52
TheImportersWife
Dior Show or Dior Maximeyes (I like the brush on Maximeyes better.)

I also layer mascaras (usually Maybelline Great Lash/Waterproof Great Lash over the Diors.)
Jun 8, 2006, 3:14am   #53
poppincourt
shopping IS my therapist
Originally Posted by shu
The regular L'oreal Extreme does clump, but I've found that the waterproof one is a lot better. I tried Lancome Hypnose and it doesn't look any different than my Extreme.
Thanks Shu, I would definately purchased the waterproof one. I actually like the Loreal extreme/shocking, but the clumps got to me. hope this will help my lashes!
Jun 8, 2006, 8:24am   #54
iSpot
I somehow didn't like Dior Show I now use Helena Rubinstein (don't know what it's called) and people now make comments on my eyelashes
Jun 8, 2006, 9:13am   #55
honu
I also use 2 different mascaras, To make it easier to take off I use a regular mascara CoverGirl Last Exact and then CoverGirl Aquastay which is waterproof. My lashes are long and lush.
Jun 10, 2006, 5:03am   #56
Chaneller
Splurge: Dior Maximeyes
Save: Max Factor Masterpiece

I don't have sensitive eyes but YSL False Lashes mascara (the one in a golden wand) caused an allergic reaction and made my eyes itchy and red. I guess the problem for me was the strong scent.

Some ppl say it contains nickel, which may also cause reactions like dryness, itchiness, irritation, burning and watering of the eyes.
Jun 10, 2006, 7:41am   #57
JadoreVuitton
Hands down DiorShow.
Jun 10, 2006, 11:40am   #58
A
AmyS
I USE LOREAL LASH ARCHITECT AND PANORAMIC CURL. THOSE TWO ARE THE BEST. I HAVE ASIAN LASHES WHICH ARE PIN STRAIGHT AND IT WORKS WONDERS.
Jun 10, 2006, 1:36pm   #59
habibty
♥ ♥
diiiior show! i love it.. been a user of it since forever!
Jun 11, 2006, 9:33pm   #60
chloesmygirl
Anis Anyone?
Well I tried Diorshow and I have to say....I'm now a believer too. It really made a big difference (I have asian lashes too). My friend even asked if I was wearing false lashes because they looked soo nice an long.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >