POST A REPLY

Jan 29, 2013, 12:27am   #3151
guccilove
@rachlovesfm
MAC Select Moisturecover
Jan 29, 2013, 12:52pm   #3152
michie
Ain't got da answers
Got a half jar of Burnt Burgundy from a group sale on FB and Peachstock l/s from a seller on ebay.
Jan 29, 2013, 3:08pm   #3153
k
kirsten
I have been stalking the MAC website the last two days. Supposedly the Archie's Girls collections will be up on the 30th but MAC releases their online stock usually before announced. I guess they are really going to stick to the 30th for this one? I still will stalk in the meantime. I want so much from this collection!
Jan 30, 2013, 7:54am   #3154
bagshopr
Originally Posted by kirsten
I have been stalking the MAC website the last two days. Supposedly the Archie's Girls collections will be up on the 30th but MAC releases their online stock usually before announced. I guess they are really going to stick to the 30th for this one? I still will stalk in the meantime. I want so much from this collection!
I just checked the site and I still don't see the Archie's collection.
Jan 30, 2013, 11:20am   #3155
tobefetching
bagaddicted
Originally Posted by bagshopr
I just checked the site and I still don't see the Archie's collection.
I read someone's blog post who has the collection and they said it will be out February 7th (which is what my Macy's is claiming as well). I keep checking the site anyway because I always miss out on the stuff I want in these collections! I also called Macy's MAC counter to check on pre ordering and they were very elusive and unhepful.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:54pm   #3156
Netty_M.
Coach addict <3
Archie girls is up now! At least for pro members it is.
Jan 30, 2013, 1:25pm   #3157
tobefetching
bagaddicted
Originally Posted by Netty_M.
Archie girls is up now! At least for pro members it is.
:( Not a pro.
Jan 30, 2013, 10:08pm   #3158
Lady Stardust
Je m'en foutiste
I got Shell Pearl Beauty Powder from Year of the Snake, and from Archie's- Betty Bright lipstick, 2 Ronnie Red lipsticks (one for me one for my mom), and the Cream Soda blush
Jan 30, 2013, 10:23pm   #3159
harlem_cutie
I just ordered one of everything from Archie's Girls (except DLG l/s) and Nicki 2 l/s & l/g. Really wasn't expecting to get one of everything. The brush set is adorable!
Jan 31, 2013, 9:59pm   #3160
heiress-ox
big hair, high heels
in the past week i got.
silver birch mes, cozy up, haute altitude & 3n lipsticks. i was invited to the mac archies girls event on tuesday so will definitely be picking up a few things then too!
Feb 1, 2013, 3:12am   #3161
k
kirsten
I got Betty Bright l/s, Boyfriend Stealer l/s, all the lip glosses, both eyeshadow quads, both blushes, both skinmattes, and the brush set.

I guess I am evenly a Betty and Veronica. :)

Plus Year Of The Snake Shell Pearl.

No more make up until April!

I might go get the rest of the lipsticks as I see more swatches come out. Ronnie Red looks similar to Absolute Power and DLG looks like Strong Woman which I got when the Strength collection was released last month. :/
Feb 1, 2013, 6:55am   #3162
a
allsaintslondon
Trax eyeshadow, diva and dubonet lipstic.
Feb 1, 2013, 8:04am   #3163
mrskolar09
loves her Lab
Girl Next Door and Betty Bright l/s
Feb 4, 2013, 3:26pm   #3164
Lady Stardust
Je m'en foutiste
My Archie's things came in!
Attached Images

Feb 4, 2013, 3:48pm   #3165
nessie805
Originally Posted by Lady Stardust