Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2010, 7:23pm   #61
babyontheway
^^^ great haul! your glossimers and lipsticks are making me drool! I must get them all
Jun 27, 2010, 8:33pm   #62
s
sweetart
thank you! You wont want to leave the store without them all! I didn't want to spend too much but I am really tempted to go back for the rest..
Jun 27, 2010, 8:56pm   #63
girlygirl3
Originally Posted by sweetart
^ I'm really tempted to get the anni quad too.

I just picked up a few things from the fall collection! Somehow I forgot to grab the Taupe Grise single shadow so I'll have go back.

Glossimers in Petit Peche & Coral Love, Paradoxal NP, Chintz Rouge Coco, and the Enigma Quadra
Beautiful! Who has the fall collection? I thought it wouldn't be available until mid-late July!
Jun 27, 2010, 8:58pm   #64
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting

I just picked up a few things from the fall collection! Somehow I forgot to grab the Taupe Grise single shadow so I'll have go back.

Glossimers in Petit Peche & Coral Love, Paradoxal NP, Chintz Rouge Coco, and the Enigma Quadra
Jun 27, 2010, 9:42pm   #65
L
Loquita
pond - the Rouge Noir mascara is gorgeous!!! I have been dying to try a burgundy/plummish mascara forever, and since I love the Chanel formula I decided to go for it and pre-ordered one. I may not get it, though, since my Nordie's had sold out. They are trying to find one for me!!!

sweetart, your pic is fabulous (as usual), and I LOVE your choices!!! I want the exact same things - including the Taupe Grise soft touch shadow. I will probably not behave as well as you did, though, as I am also def. getting Jade Rose, and maybe the Pink Teaser Glossimer and the Chalys Rouge Coco. Will do my best to ignore the Cassis e/l that I really want, too, since it is permanent but it goes so well with the quad that it will be tough, lol. :sweat:
Jun 27, 2010, 9:58pm   #66
L
Loquita
And I posted this pic in the general Beauty Buys thread, but thought the Chanel fans would appreciate it most.

Here's what I picked up when I went in to look at the Anniversary Quad IRL. My first Chanel quad...sigh...I am no longer a virgin. :

Kaska Beige Quad, Ambre Crayon Khol, and my whim purchase, a Rouge Laque in Mandarin (which is too pricey to have whim status, but I ended up loving it, the color suits my skin tone so well and it makes my teeth look very white. Application is a dream and the shade is unlike anything I own. Enough said!)

I think that I will get Dragon next, since I feel a red lipstick phase coming on...

Attached Images

Jun 27, 2010, 10:03pm   #67
L
Loquita
Originally Posted by shopgirl1010
Has anyone have a chance to try the new inimitable intense mascara? Is it worth it? I'm trying to decide between this and Armani's eyes to kill. Thanks!
I have just started using the Inimitable in Noir Obscur (after trying some samples and LOVING it, I couldn't help but buy the full size) and if it anything like the new one, it is fantastic. Not clumpy at all (although I have to say that like most mascaras, after you use it for a while/it gets more exposed to the air, it can clump up a tiny bit), and the brush separates very well.

I normally stick to drugstore mascara except for the occasional MAC buy but I def. like this one best. HTH!
Jun 28, 2010, 12:12am   #68
karester
♥♥♥

Sooo pretty! I love both of the Glossimers. Btw, the pic looks like it could be a promotional shot!
Jun 28, 2010, 12:19am   #69
Needanotherbag
Halt and Salute
sweetart - those Glossimers are gorgeous, and I think Chintz needs to come home with me soon too!
Jun 28, 2010, 12:20am   #70
girlygirl3
Lo - thanks for the photo of the Kaska Beige Quad - it's gorgeous! Like you, I am a virgin in this area. I don't have a Chanel quad yet!

And like you and sweetart - I'm also loving the taupe gris e/s! I guess I'll wait a little longer
Jun 28, 2010, 12:34am   #71
it'sanaddiction
^^^Love it all! Everything except maybe the quad, is perfect for summer too! I'd wear the quad now though, but probably for evening.
Jun 28, 2010, 9:08am   #72
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
Originally Posted by Loquita
And I posted this pic in the general Beauty Buys thread, but thought the Chanel fans would appreciate it most.

Here's what I picked up when I went in to look at the Anniversary Quad IRL. My first Chanel quad...sigh...I am no longer a virgin. :

Kaska Beige Quad, Ambre Crayon Khol, and my whim purchase, a Rouge Laque in Mandarin (which is too pricey to have whim status, but I ended up loving it, the color suits my skin tone so well and it makes my teeth look very white. Application is a dream and the shade is unlike anything I own. Enough said!)

I think that I will get Dragon next, since I feel a red lipstick phase coming on...

Lo, you make me want a quad and I don't even wear eyeshadow. lol
Jun 28, 2010, 11:52am   #73
s
sweetart
girlygirl3 - Only one of the Macy's stores here had the entire fall collection. The others said they were expecting it this week or next.

The Chintz Rouge Coco is gorgeous needanotherbag! I didn't have much luck with the other RCs but this one really works for me! Unfortunately, this means I'll be tempted to go back and give some of the other colors another try.

Lo - Congrats! lol Kaska Beige is so pretty! Variations and beiges de chanel were my first quads and I though that'd be all I would need. Silly me! What'd you think of the anni quad? And have you tried the Allure Lacque in Santal? It's my fave!

it'sanaddiction - How do you like Rose De Vents? I haven't found any good swatches so I'm still debating whether or not to get it.
Jun 28, 2010, 1:13pm   #74
devoted7
OMFG!!!!! awesome hauls! I friggin love everything!

sweetarr: The Fall stuff is out already?!?! Where did you buy? I MUST KNOW! okay. I want know but I don't! too much temptation BTW: swatches please! I'm dying! hehehe.

loquita I swear we're twins! we got almost exactly the same taste. hehehe. love kaska beiges! At first in the other thread I thought you had gotten the nordies anny quad. and I was like "wow, that looks exactly like kaska beiges" the in this thread I read which quad it exactly is. hehehe.
Jun 28, 2010, 1:39pm   #75
ellacoach
Today I picked up Paradoxal nail polish, and the eyeshadow quad from the fall collection.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >