Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Post your CHANEL Purchases, Questions, Swatches, Chit Chat, etc... :)

POST A REPLY

Apr 3, 2011, 3:50am   #2821
Here is a close-up of the Liaison Glossimer, and another photo of it compared to some of my other lighter Glossimers.

L to R: Moonlight, Glitter, Galactic, Liaison. I'm hoping to pick up Aragonite, but from what I've seen it is pretty similar to Galactic.
Attached Images

Apr 3, 2011, 3:59am   #2822
Last post for the night (I promise!!)

When my package arrived, there was a surprise gift inside (which made me get over my guilt a little for spending so much money): this beautiful music box!

It's a real music box that you can wind up and watch Coco twirl around with the music... and it comes with a mini Coco M pure parfum.
Attached Images

Apr 3, 2011, 8:28am   #2823
elisaq - how pretty! i love that rouge allure lipstick!
i've never purchased online like that either and you got a little gift too!
thanks for posting!
Apr 3, 2011, 10:55am   #2824
Originally Posted by elisaq
Here are my most recent Chanel purchases. The Pearl Glow Powder, Glossimer, and Rouge Allure lipstick are part of the Tourbillon D'Eclat de Chanel Asia Exclusive collection. I ordered these from a seller in Singapore, something that I've never done before since I'm usually too impatient to wait ~3 weeks for a package, also there hasn't been anything in the past that I wanted so much as to pay the marked-up prices. In this case, there were 5 products that I really wanted (actually there were more, but I've got to draw the line somewhere!) so I just went ahead and took the leap. I just took some basic photos, but will try to add some swatches soon if anyone is interested (it got dark soon after I took these pics). I'm hoping to pick up the Rouge Coco Peregrina and the Aragonite Glossimer soon and can compare these, but I did compare the Liaison Glossimer to Galactic and it is quite different (I'll post that photo next).

I have no idea what to expect from the silver and pearl powders. A few years ago I bought a highlighter palette at NM called "So Chanel", just because it was so pretty, and it did absolutely nothing on my skin! I still use it though, it's a total placebo affect LoL. I hope these at least show up on my skin! Lastly, the eyelash curler is just cool. I didn't need it at all, not one bit, I've been perfectly happy with my Shu-Uemura one, but being the Chanel beauty junkie that I am, I still bought it.
So pretty!!!!! I'm curious about the powder and how it applies-is the applicator a giant sponge??
Apr 3, 2011, 1:15pm   #2825
So, thanks to reading this thread, I picked up Jersey Rose lipstick, and gris scintillant. Love them!
Apr 3, 2011, 1:18pm   #2826
I <3 life
Just trying to patiently wait until 4/6 ....
Apr 3, 2011, 1:32pm   #2827
Whats 4/6? The new collection? Nevermind. The new lipsticks
Apr 3, 2011, 7:14pm   #2828
Ooh la la!
Originally Posted by bluejinx
Oooh!!! Now I want THIS quad!! I just phoned bg and switched the enigma quad to the kaska beige quad. Now I wonder if I need a second quad. How similar is this to the enigma? If I have the reflets d'ombres quad and ombres perlees de chanel quint already, and the kaska beige quad coming, which other one do I get? This or enigma? I'm torn! I'm far too indecisive.

Do you mean how close is the Murano or the kaska? Murano is nothing like the Enigma quad. It's quite gorgeous, like greenish blue shades and a pretty pink.
Apr 3, 2011, 7:29pm   #2829
h
yep, April 6th is the big day for the launch of teh new Chanel rouge shine....
Apr 4, 2011, 4:29am   #2830
I was planning on going to the launch party at Macys, but not sure if I really want to go after working a long day. It is only on Thursday and friday. Do you all think it is worth it?
Apr 4, 2011, 4:35am   #2831
rÍveuse
I picked up three Rouge Coco Shines yesterday:
- Boy (54)
- Unique (51)
- Deauville (67)

Will post some photos in the coming days.
Apr 5, 2011, 12:39am   #2832
Originally Posted by nekonat
So pretty!!!!! I'm curious about the powder and how it applies-is the applicator a giant sponge??
same here! I am really curious about the Pearl Glow powder...
Apr 5, 2011, 8:03am   #2833
Hopeless Hoarder
Is it just the Rouge Shines coming out tomorrow or all the summer collection? I am really wanting to test out the peach bronzer. I may wait to ask for that as a B-day pressie but I am not sure yet. Judging by the colors of foundation Chanel sells, I think the pink (looks too light for me) will sell out quick and I may be OK with waiting until May for the peach.

Also want to check out the new quad...LOVE green shadows.
Apr 5, 2011, 8:17am   #2834
h
just thought it was the rouge shine... can someone else chime in if it is the

summer collection, too.... thanks
Apr 5, 2011, 12:06pm   #2835
steph
^ I think only the Rouge Coco Shines are coming out tomorrow. I hope I am wrong!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up