Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Post your **Benefit Cosmetics** Purchases !

POST A REPLY

Nov 14, 2011, 12:58pm   #1
I love Chanel make-up but Benefit has some amazing products.

What do you think ?
Nov 14, 2011, 1:50pm   #2
I love the powder blushes, I just ordered the powda howza, just waiting for it to be delivered.
Nov 14, 2011, 3:47pm   #3
t
I just ordered High Beam, silky-finish lipstick and their creaseless eyeshadow in RSVP from their online F&F!
Nov 14, 2011, 10:18pm   #4
M
Benefit Porefessional is amazing, it really fills in pores. I love it.
Nov 15, 2011, 1:30pm   #5
B
Has anyone tried the Watt's Up Highlighter? I'm trying to decide between that and Girl Meets Pearl. I'm an NC25 in MAC for reference.
Nov 15, 2011, 6:34pm   #6
I love watts up I'm Chanel b30 and mac nw20 :) it's cream to powder and it's champagne ! Go for girl meets pearl if you want a pinky liquid highlight xxxx
Nov 15, 2011, 8:11pm   #7
I have never tried anything from Benefit but really interested in trying out the new blush that is coming out - Hervana.

http://www.makeup4all.com/hervana-bl...fit-cosmetics/

It doesn't come out till Feb. though...
Nov 16, 2011, 12:23pm   #8
I recently picked up the One Prime Day kit (only $10!)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10339

You get- That Gal primer, Stay Don't Stray primer , and Porefressional deluxe samples. That Gal is one of my fave primers. The original size and price for it is $29 for 0.37 oz. You get 0.25 oz in this trial size plus the other two deluxe samples! If you just bought two of the sample kits, you would only spend $20 and 0.5 oz. of product! Not sure why Benefit hasn't figure this one out, but it's fine with me .

I really like the Porefressional - it reminds me a lot of Cliniques Pore Minimizer (same consistency, too), which I love. I still need to play around with the Stay, Don't Stray to see if I like it.
Nov 18, 2011, 3:44pm   #9
Nothing Like the Sun
Erase Paste #1 and Erase Paste #2. The BEST concealer ever!!!
Nov 18, 2011, 5:34pm   #10
Erase paste 2 is amazing !! People say it creases but if you apply it correctly it's an amazing concealer - it's fairly thick but the melon undertones to wonders for hideous eye circles !xxx
Nov 21, 2011, 3:57am   #11
Just received my powda howza, it is small but very cute and the blushes are just the right size

Nov 21, 2011, 5:41pm   #12
1HappyHunter
I love Benefit Ooh La Lift! It makes my eyes bright and awake. I could not see a difference when I first started using it but now I do! It really hides how tired my eyes look :(
Nov 22, 2011, 4:04pm   #13
Oh no she di-int!!
I'm absolutely in love with the Coralista blush!

XXXOO PG
Dec 2, 2011, 11:18pm   #14
~ Fashion Obsessed ~
For benefit i have tried a few items. Here's my opinion.
Coralista- great day to day blush
Stay don't stray eyeshadow primer- better than UD Primer in my opinion
RSVP creaseless shadow- average cream shadow, nice color
High beam- good day highlighter, very light, comparable to Lancome eclat miracle
Dec 6, 2011, 5:58pm   #15
Wondering Wandering
Love all there blushes liquid and powder. Does not clog my acne prone skin at all.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up