Home > >

Nude Lips...suggestions?

POST A REPLY

Jan 19, 2007, 11:28pm   #31
The Snorks
Thrift Store Chic
Originally Posted by louielover
MAC - High Tea!!!!!!!!

I forgot I had thic color until you mentioned it. Of course, I had to rummage through my makeup case to try it on again! This color does look great with dark, smokey eyes, so if you can find it, get it!
Jan 20, 2007, 1:02am   #32
Pursegrrl
Oh no she di-int!!
Good Old L'Oreal Mica is a long time favorite for me...deep but neutral color with a little shimmer.
Jan 22, 2007, 11:09am   #33
d
db89
Originally Posted by djgirl1976
Its not a lipstick, but the closest nude I have found is Butterscotch by Loreal in one of the little colorjuice tubes. Looks like a Juicy Tube, works about the same, but MUCH cheaper!
Do you have a pic of this ?? I have several juicy tubes and can find them easily in the stores... but cannot find one you are talking about here ...
thanks !
Jan 22, 2007, 11:30am   #34
uberdumb
Oh I envy you girls that can pull of the beige lips!
Jan 22, 2007, 11:07pm   #35
girlsgottoshop
The Shopping Queen
Mac Sublime Culture lipliner (don't have to use this if you don't like liner) and MAC Jubilee lipstick
Jan 23, 2007, 8:18am   #36
Mariangelwalk
i love Coconutty... by MAC
Jan 24, 2007, 1:27am   #37
Jayne1
Working Canvas
Originally Posted by Luccibag
Mac's "Fondle" lipstick is pretty nude colored. I use that with gloss.
I don't think that's around anymore.
Jan 24, 2007, 11:38am   #38
Babydoll Chanel
Grammar Police!
Anything available in drugstores and in Targets/Walmart? I have a tan complexion with pink undertones so I go for light pinks in lipglosses. I'd love to try a nude lipgloss, are there any with pink undertones available that you've tried and loved?
Jan 24, 2007, 12:50pm   #39
t
tennisd
I love NARS Belle De Jour and CLINIQUE Creamy nude.
Jan 28, 2007, 12:51pm   #40
m
mellie0305
Smashbox has the Pale Pout...very sexy and very nude as well...highly recommend it...
Aug 23, 2007, 9:54pm   #41
a
ashlend
Now that lipstick is back for fall, I am seeking a nude lipstick that will go well with a smoky eye. I'm pretty pale, so it can't be too dark. I'm also cool-toned so it would be best if the nude had a hint of pink. Any ideas?

~Ash
Aug 23, 2007, 11:25pm   #42
girlsgottoshop
The Shopping Queen
Check MAC. They just released the smoke signals collection today....if you're not familiar with MAC, it's a collection for the smokey eye look. There's a few nude lippies. I use MAC Jubilee for mine.
Aug 23, 2007, 11:52pm   #43
Vicky2007
Chanel * Bal * LV
I think Bobby Brown always has products for nude tone.
Aug 24, 2007, 1:23am   #44
JAN!
<3
I have a nude shade (too lazy to go upstairs to check the name of the colour) from Estee Lauder. It's very rich and creamy. Annoys me sometimes because I don't like lipstick that feels like it's not settled on my lips. But as far as colour goes, it's not too bad and I've received some compliments on it.
Aug 28, 2007, 9:33am   #45
adoremybags
Living My dream!
check makeup for ever at sephora i just bought their nude matte lipstick it looks great with smoky eyes..
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >