Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Make up gurus Gossip/Chat

POST A REPLY

Mar 25, 2010, 7:46pm   #16
C
Really?
Yeah, I read them. I have learned some interesting things from that blog.
Mar 25, 2010, 7:58pm   #17
call me Kelly
LOL what have you learned? DISH!
Mar 25, 2010, 8:08pm   #18
Fashionably me :)
Gossip! I like to gossip about Blair and Elle, speaking of where did they go in the youtube world? And I wish I had the money to just jet off to LA for a few days of NYC. ...
Mar 25, 2010, 8:12pm   #19
oh I love that blog some interesting things about some of the beauty gurus
Mar 25, 2010, 9:08pm   #20
call me Kelly
I just came across this... doesn't this video remind you guys of Juicystar07's amiclub video? total commercial. I use to like fafinette but she never does tutorials anymore! What gives?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFM3xlefJWE
Mar 25, 2010, 9:09pm   #21
I love this blog now!!!! big fail on blair and elle. lol. I don't think I'd be leaving high school to make videos! too many memories missing out on
from the blog, my favorite part "The segment basically showed Lisa and Lizzy for what they really are - obnoxious, greedy, money hungry snobs."
Mar 25, 2010, 9:18pm   #22
C
Really?
Did y'all see the video clip of Elle pretending to forget "Super Bowl" twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cniN7FUZE

I don't understand...why would she want to pretend like she's ditzy? She made the video private right after uploading it and then said that youtube took it down for copyright issues. I guess maybe she didn't realize she forgot to edit one of those out. A few people asked her about it and she blocked them. Again...why?? Why not just be honest?
Mar 25, 2010, 9:24pm   #23
Originally Posted by ChristyR143
Did y'all see the video clip of Elle pretending to forget "Super Bowl" twice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_cniN7FUZE

I don't understand...why would she want to pretend like she's ditzy? She made the video private right after uploading it and then said that youtube took it down for copyright issues. I guess maybe she didn't realize she forgot to edit one of those out. A few people asked her about it and she blocked them. Again...why?? Why not just be honest?
HAHA! I was just watching that on the blog posted on here. I love it so much :)
Mar 25, 2010, 9:37pm   #24
<3
I LOVE this thread!!! I'm sooooo obsessed w/ YouTube makeup tutorials and makeup hauls...my favorite makeup guru is definitely Michele1218
http://www.youtube.com/user/michele1218
She's ADORABLE and seems so sweet!
Mar 25, 2010, 9:40pm   #25
save mode..on.
Originally Posted by ChristyR143
I agree, Tiffany is my favorite for tutorials for sure. Her looks are very wearable, she explains things clearly and the video quality and lighting is awesome. PLUS, she's really sweet and I get the feeling that she is genuine...unlike some of the others.
agreed! I love her videos! she's definately a great teacher
Mar 25, 2010, 11:19pm   #26
call me Kelly
Originally Posted by Jeannam2008
HAHA! I was just watching that on the blog posted on here. I love it so much :)
uggghh I wish the elle and blair sensation would just GO AWAY

So like her to block someone LOL who does that?
Mar 26, 2010, 4:17am   #27
Jess <3
I personally like Kandee Johnson's tutorials. I think they're really informative and I really like some of her makeup ideas!
Mar 26, 2010, 4:32am   #28
Embrace Your Face!
Originally Posted by Jeannam2008
Gossip! I like to gossip about Blair and Elle, speaking of where did they go in the youtube world? And I wish I had the money to just jet off to LA for a few days of NYC. ...
lmao

Were they really on Good Morning America? I hate the show, so I refuse to watch but if I knew they were on it, it would have been worth a watch.

It was about their Forever 21 Haul or something?
Mar 26, 2010, 6:18am   #29
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
LMAO I'm cracking up over here that's too funny!

Speaking of gossip, do you guys read the reader's comments on these blogspots?
The ones about Kai and Pinkiecharm are LOL worthy...
http://unkn0wncritic.blogspot.com/20...g-america.html
I had read one of the posts on that blog before but didn't realize there were other posts. That one chick with the electric blue shadow all over her lower lid...WOW...
Mar 26, 2010, 6:53am   #30
call me Kelly
Originally Posted by Trolley-Dolly
lmao

Were they really on Good Morning America? I hate the show, so I refuse to watch but if I knew they were on it, it would have been worth a watch.

It was about their Forever 21 Haul or something?
Yea forever 21 followed them around to do a segment on haul videos online. I think that's where their agent came into play, giving them more exposure. The best part of that segment was when the journalist was like 'um, so Blair quit high school so she can SHOP?!?!"

Originally Posted by tomz_grl
I had read one of the posts on that blog before but didn't realize there were other posts. That one chick with the electric blue shadow all over her lower lid...WOW...
The comments about Irene/Pinkiecharm are...ehhh
I mean I understand why people think she's a bitach because of her little disclaimer before all of her videos. But I would do it too, so many times I'd watch a video and they'll be comments like " How much would this cost in Norway?" "What kind of color is that?" When you can find all this out by searching yourselves.

On the other hand, I've seen her reply to people's comments, and they weren't very nice. Remember Nikki20sixx video calling out the "gurus" Irene was all over the comments, harrasing people -_-
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up