Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

Le Metier de Beaute lovers thread!

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 2:46pm   #586
Today's the last day for my blog giveaway. Up for grab is Le Metier de Beaute Summer's Kiss Bronzing Kit.

Name:  image-2501277698.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  118.8 KB
Jun 26, 2012, 2:58pm   #587
Dreaming............
I played with Dustin's new palette this weekend. Very pastel, but I can work with them.
Lots of fun new colors coming out. If you like purples, you will be happy.
Jun 26, 2012, 3:24pm   #588
creature of design
Originally Posted by pupeluv
Thanks for posting! Love your blog :)
Aw, thanks. :) I have a ton of other kaleidoscope EOTDs up on there under the "Faces" page. My next project is Dustin Lujan's Pallid Incandescents.
Jun 26, 2012, 4:10pm   #589
William
Originally Posted by Leighsdesign
Aw, thanks. :) I have a ton of other kaleidoscope EOTDs up on there under the "Faces" page. My next project is Dustin Lujan's Pallid Incandescents.

I was reading your blog that there is only going to 100 available....100!? I didn't actually notice the "Faces" tab I was clicking through the bottom where it say "You might also like" which got me through alot of your LMdB. Look forward to reading your review.
Jun 26, 2012, 4:35pm   #590
N
Originally Posted by sjunky13
I played with Dustin's new palette this weekend. Very pastel, but I can work with them.
Lots of fun new colors coming out. If you like purples, you will be happy.
As much as pastels are not for me, I'm a total fan of purples !!!! Thank you, you just made my day

Any idea when these may appear?
Jun 26, 2012, 4:42pm   #591
Dreaming............
Originally Posted by Neo007
As much as pastels are not for me, I'm a total fan of purples !!!! Thank you, you just made my day

Any idea when these may appear?
yes me too! There will be violet and lavander lip cremes and shadows! :))

After tons of brown Kalido's, they are focusing more on cooler tones.
Jul 1, 2012, 12:12am   #592
Just came from my local Nordie's today and the resident beauty stylist told me they(Nordstrom) is pulling out LMdB incl the one where I was at. They didn't know why. Now that's sad! :(
Jul 14, 2012, 5:33pm   #593
Originally Posted by auntie em
Just came from my local Nordie's today and the resident beauty stylist told me they(Nordstrom) is pulling out LMdB incl the one where I was at. They didn't know why. Now that's sad! :(
apparently it's not true, spoke to one of the MUA...
Jul 14, 2012, 5:36pm   #594
I was at Neiman's in Beverly Hills earlier and got my face done by Ivan and they have falsies available for those getting makeups (not yet available though). I'm not a big falsies kind of person but I want this pair 10 of them please. They're gorgeous and very comfortable.

Name:  image-1290980463.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  110.1 KB
Jul 15, 2012, 1:25pm   #595
N
I was at Neiman's in Beverly Hills earlier and got my face done by Ivan and they have falsies available for those getting makeups (not yet available though). I'm not a big falsies kind of person but I want this pair 10 of them please. They're gorgeous and very comfortable.

Attachment 1794176
Oh wow, I've never even thought about getting falsies, but these are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I wonder if they will ever make them available, and teach how to put them on? Really beautifully done and worn auntie Em
Jul 15, 2012, 1:29pm   #596
m
My little piece of summer treasure finally arrived! Can't wait to play with it! xx
Attached Images

Jul 15, 2012, 2:21pm   #597
Originally Posted by mlle.epatant
My little piece of summer treasure finally arrived! Can't wait to play with it! xx
Is this Dustin's? Sooo gorgeous. Still waiting for mine.
Jul 15, 2012, 6:49pm   #598
m

Is this Dustin's? Sooo gorgeous. Still waiting for mine.
Yes it is!!! :). Sooooo stoked that I was able to buy one before it sold out! xx
Jul 26, 2012, 1:26am   #599
does anyone know when the Face Kit II is coming out? the Neimans I go to did not have it and the SA was clueless :(

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.c...de-beaute.html
Aug 2, 2012, 1:02am   #600
There's a new lip/nail polish duo that came out recently. Should be available in Saks, Neimans & Nordstroms.
Coral Confection Lip Gloss
Red Hot Tango Nail Polish

Name:  image-2300540679.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  573.0 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up