Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

GUERLAIN *post purchases with pics* & chat too :)

POST A REPLY

Nov 13, 2010, 8:52pm   #1
Sofa King Canadian!
I have recently discovered Guerlain. I am completely in love with this brand & the products. It has been around since 1838!

Starting with perfume, they custom made scents for Queen Victoria of England and Queen Isabelle of Spain! (I am a HUGE European Monarchy history buff..)

Anyways from there, they developed their amazing skin care & makeup line.

Please Share Yours!

Super Aqua Day Moisturizer
Meteorites in 02 Tient Beige
khol from the Terracotta line in 06 Mirage

Name:  011.JPG
Views: 1477
Size:  100.6 KB

Name:  015.JPG
Views: 1417
Size:  110.1 KB
Nov 13, 2010, 10:42pm   #2
Beautiful! I'm getting started on this brand as well! I purchased the holiday e/s palette but unfortunately the violets are not for me. I'm returning it but I'm sure I'll be replacing it with another!
Nov 13, 2010, 11:13pm   #3
Sofa King Canadian!
aw, sorry that it didn't work out for you. Post what you decide! I am so excited for this brand, EVERYTHING smells heavenly!!
Nov 14, 2010, 1:13am   #4
I too am intrigued with Guerlain! I just last night placed an order at Sephora using the VIB discount for Guerlain's Parure Extreme Luminous Extreme Wear Foundation. I am excited to try it, has rave reviews!

The Meteorites always tempt me, but I have yet to take the plunge! Someday

These are my Guerlain products, very happy with all three

Ombre Eclat 4 Shades in Rose Boise
KissKiss Strass in Beige Mousseline
Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blondes
Nov 14, 2010, 10:35am   #5
gga
Satans Little Helper
I ordered more Rouge G lipsticks and some e/s palettes during the engraving event going on at NM still, I think. They will engrave your name on the metal cases. I have no idea why that tickles me so much, but it does. Love Rouge G lipsticks.
Nov 14, 2010, 11:41am   #6
Sofa King Canadian!
gga! I wish they had offers like that in Canada, but no such luck. Please post pics when you get it back!

It'sanaddiction Your colours are beautiful! Def something I would choose. How do you find the compact powder?
Nov 14, 2010, 2:25pm   #7
b
J. lee
don't have a picture of it but I LOVE their Kiss Kiss Gloss
Nov 14, 2010, 3:30pm   #8
R
I just purchased the Kiss Kiss gloss in crystal pearl, it is so pretty over any lipstick!
Nov 14, 2010, 3:46pm   #9
oh gawd! I LOVE guerlain. Their pressed meteorites are the only things I've EVER hit the pan on! So I've already purchased them twice. I'm debating the voyage one...but it does cost a pretty penny and I've heard that if you travel internationally, they can be found a teeny bit cheaper at duty free shops.

Currently I'm loving my 3rd pressed meteorites in rose, the holiday edition meteorites, and the LE mascara. I also wear Shalimar when I want to feel a little dirty
Nov 14, 2010, 4:01pm   #10
Sofa King Canadian!
I have heard so many rave reviews of the kisskiss gloss, I'm going to have to go and get some!

Nekonat - are the pressed meteorites the same as the loose ones in the jars? I am wanting a compact for my purse, not nessesarily in the meteorites though, do you use yours as a powder after your foundation/concealer?

Oh man, I just want to buy it all to try!
Nov 14, 2010, 4:30pm   #11
outtacontrol-I find that the pressed meteorites give a little bit more of a "shimmer" look to it vs. the loose ones. Yes, I do use it as a powder after my foundation.

LOL! yes yes! Buy it all :)
Nov 14, 2010, 4:44pm   #12
no. 39
i just started with guerlain also. here's my first purchase-- meteorites in perles d'or from Sephora's vib event kick-off party. will stop by the store again tomorrow to pick up the holiday shadow palette.

Nov 14, 2010, 4:47pm   #13
no. 39
i couldn't agree more. i read about it in one of the asian blogs i'm following.

Originally Posted by nekonat
oh gawd! I LOVE guerlain. Their pressed meteorites are the only things I've EVER hit the pan on! So I've already purchased them twice. I'm debating the voyage one...but it does cost a pretty penny and I've heard that if you travel internationally, they can be found a teeny bit cheaper at duty free shops.

Currently I'm loving my 3rd pressed meteorites in rose, the holiday edition meteorites, and the LE mascara. I also wear Shalimar when I want to feel a little dirty
Nov 14, 2010, 4:59pm   #14
no. 39
ooops i spoke too soon! i just realized this is my 3rd guerlain purchase lol.

pics of the other two..

indian kohl liner + shadow palette in champs elysees

Originally Posted by beauty k addict
i just started with guerlain also. here's my first purchase-- meteorites in perles d'or from Sephora's vib event kick-off party. will stop by the store again tomorrow to pick up the holiday shadow palette.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/...28ae648b9e.jpg
Nov 14, 2010, 5:25pm   #15
Sofa King Canadian!
oohhh! I die! all of these are beautiful!

Thanks for the info nekonat! That's good to know

Beauty addict - Thanks for sharing! I see that diorshow mascara in your pic... I have heard many good things about that too. I wonder how it compares to Lancome's defenicils which I have used forever.. lol I've never seen the indian khol like that, just the powder one which I have. Is it more creamy? or still powdery?

Keep them coming ladies!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up