Home > >

Guerlain Meteorites Pearls YAY or NAY?

POST A REPLY

Jul 11, 2012, 1:23am   #91
c
claraflo
I bought these about a year ago and haven't used them much. Can't see the point of them it was just adding an extra step to my routine for no difference in look at all. I've since just let them languish on my dresser. It is one of the few Guerlain products which I've found no use for, the other is a bronzer.
Jul 23, 2012, 4:56pm   #92
Jenmbraun
Jenna goes couture
I actually really love the meteorites. I own the rose teint and carry the compact powder and voyage with me in my makeup bag. I use the pearls daily as a final touch and as setting powder over my tinted moisturizer on really light days. I don't think they make a huge difference, but I think it really ties my makeup together. There's something about the scent and the application that just make my mornings.
Jul 23, 2012, 5:09pm   #93
aquadisiacc
I bought the teint beige a few weeks ago and love it! Yes, it doesn't make the biggest difference but does add a little bit of luminosity to your skin. I apply mine with a big fluffy powder brush all over. It smells absolutely amazing. I would recommend it if you don't have a problem with spending the money. If it is a splurge for you or something you would have to save up for I'd skip it and buy something you would use more often.
Jul 23, 2012, 9:04pm   #94
GrRoxy
I bought these puccis Perles d'azur, I apply it with kabuki brush and I love it! It adds luminosity and I like also to put it over mattifying powder to don't look 'flat'. It smells amazing and the packaging is just so luxurious! I think it might disappoint if someone is expecting very visible and spectacular result :P
Jul 24, 2012, 5:13pm   #95
emcosmo1639
I must be doing something wrong because I can't see any point/difference with these. I purchased them probably about a year ago and rarely use them anymore. Like someone else said, it's just another step that doesn't seem worth it.
Jul 24, 2012, 11:03pm   #96
sjunky13
Dreaming............
Yes if you a collector. I got my first at age 17 in the 80's and years and years later, still collecting. They are so pretty to look at and sniff. LOL

The Limedited Edition ones are always more shimmery and the regular ones are a little flat. I love the LE's!
Oct 25, 2012, 10:20pm   #97
exotikittenx
Ooh la la!
I got these in shade 2, beige. Love them! I'm tempted to get Dore 3, as well.
Oct 25, 2012, 10:57pm   #98
pmburk
I *love* them! I agree that they don't make a huge difference, but they do add a nice luminosity that isn't overwhelming. Very wearable for daytime. I also really like the scent, and as silly as it sounds, they just *feel* luxurious.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >