Home Beauty & Makeup Make-Up

favorite NON STICKY glosses?

POST A REPLY

Jul 7, 2012, 11:51am   #76
n
Revlon super lustrous has always been a good drugstore option
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49pm   #77
T
NARS - not sticky but colour staying power is a bit crap IMHO.

I also like dior addict & smashbox....

But HANDS DOWN anything from the new Burberry lines is fab fab FAB. Including their lip sheers which are a bit halfway between gloss and lipstick.
Jul 11, 2012, 5:04am   #78
CPA
I like Mac glosses
Jul 11, 2012, 8:10am   #79
I find the Revlon Colourburst lipglosses to be very non-sticky. The Laura Mercier Lip Glacé's too.
Jul 18, 2012, 7:34pm   #80
The new chubby sticks from Clinique are non-sticky, but they don't last very long. Origins and Victoria Secret both have good lip glosses and the Origins ones smell minty and really last.
Jul 27, 2012, 7:53pm   #81
I pretty much stay with MAC because it lasts longer on me, but Laura Mercier's lip gloss isn't sticky at all IMO.
Jul 28, 2012, 6:45pm   #82
Smashbox! The brush applicator goes on very smoothly and it's moisturizing, not sticky at all.
Aug 7, 2012, 1:57pm   #83
I love Nyx Mega Shine glosses. They last longer & are way less sticky than my Dior, Chanel, MAC, Lancome glosses. The only downside is they smell really strongly of cherry kool-aid/cough syrup, but it goes away in a minute or two.
Aug 7, 2012, 2:10pm   #84
Ain't got da answers
I was just coming in to post NYX, too. And, the colors are actually colors. They can be worn alone or layered.
Aug 7, 2012, 9:09pm   #85
a
The lippie that I got from Julep is AWESOME! Not gooey at ALLL! And before that I swore by NYX. I hope they expand the line cause its legit.
Aug 7, 2012, 9:29pm   #86
Korress Lipbutters in Jasmine or Guava. Love the pink/white glaze on my lips, they smell great & moisturize at the same time. Ive got them all over.. Purses, nighstand, makeup area, etc!

But I do love MAC lipglasses & dazzelglasses too.. I know they aren't universally loved thou.. Ive only had one Chanel Glossimer & didnt like the color so Ive never really given it a fair shot.
Aug 7, 2012, 9:56pm   #87
e
ysl golden glosses are my all time favorite!
Aug 13, 2012, 11:27am   #88
I love Cle de Peau's extra silky lipstick. It goes on smoothly like a lipstick but it's actually a gloss. Lips are super glossy and not sticky at all.
Aug 15, 2012, 1:48pm   #89
I find MAC has the stickiest nastiest glosses I've ever used!!

Any of the Chanel ones are always fabulous!
Aug 15, 2012, 8:56pm   #90
c
Laura Mercier has a great consistency.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Beauty & Makeup Make-Up