Home > >

favorite NON STICKY glosses?

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2007, 11:19pm   #46
chelsae
another vote for smashbox!
Jul 26, 2007, 11:30am   #47
mochiblure
I like Shiseido's Makeup Lip Gloss. Doesn't have the best staying power, but isn't sticky like MAC glosses and the colors are very flattering. I've previously purchased this in G4 Petal Pink and am currently using G6 Grape Glace.

Jul 26, 2007, 6:04pm   #48
pseub
Bonne vivante
Laura Mercier Lip Plumper. This stuff is fa-boo.
Jul 27, 2007, 9:58pm   #49
piperlu
Tarte, Bare Escentuals (not the Buxom one), Smashbox and some of the Chanel's.
Jul 27, 2007, 10:47pm   #50
wordbox
so in love!
Originally Posted by legaldiva
2. Lancome's Juicy Tubes in "Spring Fling": great sheer pink;
Spring Fling is my FAVORITE! I do find the Juicy Tubes to be just a touch sticky, but not as bad as a lot of the ones I've tried, and it's fine if you don't load it on.
Jun 2, 2011, 1:41pm   #51
CoachDivaNC
Hello Ladies

There are so many lip glosses out there. There are also some that are just too sticky for me. I was wondering what have you all found to be some of the best lip glosses out there?

MAC- Stila- NARS- Chanel- etc.....

Thanks
Jun 2, 2011, 2:08pm   #52
oceansportrait
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss is by far the best gloss I've ever tried. I've tried some from the Mac line (I think it was called LipGlass) and I've also tried other lines from Chanel (like Aqualumiere [sp?]) but I love this one.

I hate it when glosses are sticky too. This gloss is amazing because not only is it long-lasting (I can easily go 4-5 hours without reapplication, which in my opinion is fantastic for a gloss), but it's not sticky, and it's pigmented (I've had issues in the past with glosses I've tried in the past because they always go on so sheer that I didn't really see the point of putting it on! This one though has color that actually shows up), and it's not sparkly (I don't like sparkles XD)
Jun 2, 2011, 2:29pm   #53
pupeluv
William
YSL PUR pure gloss isn't sticky, there isn't any glitter in these like their golden glosses.
Jun 2, 2011, 3:23pm   #54
h
heartfelt
my favorite gloss is the bare escentuals buxom line glosses. they're not sticky and my ultimate favorite thing about them is that they're minty and tingly, like burts bees lipbalm.
Jun 2, 2011, 5:37pm   #55
CoachDivaNC
Thanks Ladies I have also heard that the Chanel Hydra Care Lip Care is a must have too! A good lip balm & gloss are a must for me :-)
Jun 2, 2011, 7:41pm   #56
D
Devoted2makeup
makeup lover 4ever!
Chanel's glosses are the best in my opinion. I hate sticky lip glosses too - yuck!
Jun 3, 2011, 7:19pm   #57
Fran0421
Chanel & Chloe lover
I have it! It's brilliant for the lips. It makes them smooth instantly, a great lip balm with a little shine but it's a matte finish. I love it.

Originally Posted by CoachDivaNC
Thanks Ladies I have also heard that the Chanel Hydra Care Lip Care is a must have too! A good lip balm & gloss are a must for me :-)
Jun 3, 2011, 8:20pm   #58
A
ADT
Chanel & Lancome
Jun 3, 2011, 8:37pm   #59
bubbleloba
In LaLa Land
Chanel, Paul & Joe Beaute, and Armani are all good.
Jun 4, 2011, 3:34pm   #60
lovemysavior
Acting My Wage
Some of the colors from Nars are not sticky in my opinion.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >