Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Do you wear make-up on your day's around the house?

View Poll Results: Do you where make-up when your mainly at home and maybe running a few errand?
YES - I always wear make up. I'm polished all the time! 25 17.73%
No - I don't. Natural no make up skin is fine with me! 116 82.27%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Jun 10, 2012, 1:23am   #61
Myblackbag
I always have on lip gloss. I hate dry lips.
Jun 10, 2012, 5:23am   #62
u
ulli64
At home i wear my self mixed facecream,but whenever i leave the house,even for the supermarket,i wear my selfmade make up,and all the others,eyshadow,blush,eyeline,the whole program
But i stoped to buy expensive brand,the are big cheater,like Chanel,Dior,YSL and so on,i wear the cheapest brand and they are very good
Jun 10, 2012, 10:36am   #63
ashleyroe
back from a hiatus!
i try to at least put on tinted moisturizer and mascara at home, you never know if you might to step out unexpectedly or someone might stop by.
Jun 10, 2012, 10:38am   #64
m
meganfm
I don't wear a thing when I'm at home or if I need to run around the corner to grab groceries or get coffee. I like to let my skin breathe.
Jun 10, 2012, 11:12am   #65
c0uture
Nope, just Vaseline on my lips. I like to let my skin breathe, especially because I'm prone to break outs
Jun 10, 2012, 11:15am   #66
KittyLouise
❤❤❤
I tend to - but much more 'minimal' if I definitely know I won't be popping out at any point in the day. :)
Jun 10, 2012, 1:40pm   #67
Lady Chinadoll
I really appreciate hearing from everyone. thank you
Jun 10, 2012, 7:57pm   #68
pmburk
Nope, never. I also go makeup-free whenever we go camping or fishing.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:41pm   #69
fieryfashionist
aka Minal :)
If I'm literally going nowhere (barring sickness), aside from moisturizer/sunscreen and eye cream, I'll usually wear something on my lips (may as well get some use out of my 3727242 lipsticks and glosses).

If all I'm doing is running random errands, but mostly staying indoors, I may add mascara/touche éclat to the aforementioned look.

Of course, there are other times (not the norm) where I will put on makeup (moisturizer/eye cream, touche éclat, blush, shadows/liner/mascara) even if I know I'm not going anywhere, cuz it gives me a boost.
Jun 11, 2012, 11:43pm   #70
Slavisa
Definitely not!!

I have bad skin and lots of acne scarring and don't care if I don't wear make up.

My husband is used to seeing me like this, and I often go shopping etc with zero make up.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:43am   #71
ELLE825
If I'm not planning to go out, I use put on some moisturizer and lip balm. I want to let my skin breath
Jun 12, 2012, 10:22am   #72
Storm Spirit
I'll wear a lip balm/gloss and sunblock around the house, but that's usually it.
Jun 12, 2012, 6:08pm   #73
Cornflower Blue
If I know I'll be at home for most of the time, I'll just use moisturiser and that's it.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:06am   #74
Waffle65
I don't wear any makeup when I'm staying home all day. To me, it just seems like a waste of time and makeup to wear any around the house.
Jun 13, 2012, 5:04pm   #75
mimika
live life!
I only wear make up when I go home..when I'm home it's my skin rest day! Afterall too much make up is not good
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >