Mine is pretty easy too! After skin care is on (moisturizer and eye cream), I do:
Rosebud Salve Lip Balm
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
Clinique Touch Base for Eyes, if I have the time
Eyelash curler - always! When I want to kick up my eyes a notch, Dior Show Iconic
I feel like I go through quite a process every morning! But, I love it:-)
1. MaryKay moisturizer
2. MaryKay eyecream
3. Smashbox face primer
4. MaryKay liquid foundation
5. MAC paint pot on eyes
6. MAC natural msf on face
7. Benefit high beam highlighter on nose and around eyes
8. Benefit high brow on brows
9. Tarte blush
10. MAC eyeshadows - usually use 2-4 depending on how much time I have
11. Urban Decay eyeliner
12. MAC PP msf to use as bronzer and highlighter powder)
13. MAC lipstick
14. MAC lipgloss on top of l/s
15. Mascara - right now I'm obsessed with Fairydrops mascara!
16. Then I spritz on some perfume before I wake up my 2 kids to get them ready!
1. Neutrogena Moisturizer
2. Hard Candy Primer
3. MUFE Duo Mat foundation
4. MAC MSFN
5. Eyeshadow primer/ Eyeshadow if I decide to wear it.
6. Eyeliner and Mascara
7. Blush and Lipstick or gloss.
1.) wash face using Neutrogena Microbeads with my Classic Clarrisonic.
2.) apply Korres (oil free) moisturizer.
3.) eyeliners using MAC Fluidline (backtrack) and MAC 209 blush.
4.) MAC concealer under eyes.
5.) Dior (Nude; in light beige, #20) foundation apply with disposable latex sponge.
6.) light blush
7.) Dior mascara
All under 20 minutes. It'll take me approximately 30 minutes if I want to do eyeshadows but that's for special occasions only.
1. Serum - either Gatineau or Guerlain
2. Gatineau day cream
4. MAC foundation (Select Tint, SPF 15), in the summer mixed with MAC lustre drops
5. MAC mineralize powder
6. MAC eyeshadows (1-4 depending on time, mood and look)
7. Guerlain Le 2 Mascara Volume in noir 2 laque
8. Blush - MAC Bite of an Apple, Giggly or Peaches
9. Lipstick, lipgloss or lip balm
10. Guerlain Meteorites powder pearls to add a bit of shimmer on cheeks.