Home > >

which concealer??

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 1:55am   #16
l
lucabela
I'm using Eve Pearl now and could not be happier. It covers very well without looking cakey. I set it with powder and it does not budge the entire day.
Jun 2, 2012, 3:35pm   #17
raiderette74
I like the tarte concealer but I was also impressed with the sephora brand concealer. It was quite nice.
Jun 12, 2012, 4:37pm   #18
A
Astrid K
I use Armani's, but as mentioned it's pretty light and I'm looking for another brand to try. I'm going to try the Lancome one. Because I didn't like Laura Mercier's or the Bobbi Browwn one either :( Too drying out on the skin I think.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:45pm   #19
Lady Chinadoll
Laura Mercier's and the Bobbi Brown one both settled in fine lines for me :(
Jun 21, 2012, 5:50am   #20
u
ulli64
as i postet in another thread im using mineral powder a little lighter than my mineral powder for the face.
before i was using YSL,without good result,sometimes im using rival de loop too.
it depence on my mood.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:00pm   #21
e
elphaba30
I've tried both and found the textures to be very similar. I prefer the Bobbi Brown because of the companion corrector product available.

If your under eye circles aren't bad (mine are awful!) and you don't need a corrector, either product would work well.
Jun 29, 2012, 4:17pm   #22
B
Borse1224
Account Deactivated
I also have tried both concealers, but they cake up and are noticeable. I recently purchased Mac mineral concealer and love it! It covers and doesn't settle into lines ☺
Jun 29, 2012, 4:25pm   #23
Cait
only once you live
Stila Conceal & Brighten. The packaging is kind of crappy and annoying, but it is a lovely consistenty and has decent coverage (though one need a corrector underneath if they have severe dark circles.)
Jun 29, 2012, 4:37pm   #24
missvi
My vote is MAC's Studio Finish!Bobbi Brown creamy concealer is just ok.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >