POST A REPLY

Mar 12, 2008, 4:43pm   #31
candace117
Cowpoke
So pretty!!!!
Mar 12, 2008, 5:24pm   #32
claireZk
^ Thanks Candace!

I had a hard time deciding between Pink Crystal, Jaipur and Rose Sand, but I went with Pink Crystal. It's a little pale by itself, but I think it will look good layered over pink lipsticks...
Mar 12, 2008, 8:04pm   #33
elli
kashmir
I have Sundress, and I love it soooo much.
Mar 13, 2008, 1:34am   #34
dreamgirl
dreamgirlh
Originally Posted by claireZk
^ IDK I think some are limited edition or something

When I was at the Chanel counter last weekend, they didn't have some of the ones I have, but then when I got home I looked up the one I bought and it wasn't on their website
Have you guys noticed that Chanel has to be so "secretive" about everything!! Like this whole lipgloss thing and the fact that they will just discontinue things without any warning!! It seems like alot of the times the SA's don't know things too much ahead of time either...oh well it is still my fave cosmetic line
Mar 13, 2008, 11:44am   #35
candace117
Cowpoke
Originally Posted by claireZk
^ Thanks Candace!

I had a hard time deciding between Pink Crystal, Jaipur and Rose Sand, but I went with Pink Crystal. It's a little pale by itself, but I think it will look good layered over pink lipsticks...

I LOVE Rose Sand, I'm going to get it when I run out of Magnifique
Mar 13, 2008, 11:46am   #36
FashionAddicted
ooo i have dior lipgloss but havent tried chanel yet. definately will buy it soon.
Mar 13, 2008, 3:08pm   #37
beana90
Call me Jill!
I just bought blizzard. The SA said it was one of their most popular colors. So far I like it.
Jul 5, 2009, 1:16pm   #38
T
TaylorMadeMed
I love the 72 Magic, but it has been discontinued. Why does that happen to all of my favorite lipsticks? Anyway, if anyone knows of one that is closest to this that is available now, please let me know.
Aug 25, 2009, 5:02pm   #39
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
^^What color is that? And does anyone still wear Unity? I heard it was the closest to nude on a woman of darker color. Is it shimmery or Matte?
Mar 7, 2010, 5:50am   #40
nicci404
I love glossimers, they are so worth the money! I just ran out of Sarong, but also have Spark & Waterlily. I have been using my Rogue Allure Laque more often and just bought the new Rogue Coco in Organdi Rose
Mar 7, 2010, 2:57pm   #41
h
hotshot
like these glossimer's.. will look at them this week
Mar 23, 2010, 10:47am   #42
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥

i love Glossimers, i have two so far.
92 - Glitter.
63 - Pagoda.

i would love to get next, 131 Mica or 96 Iris, I was wondering if anyone had either of these and could show a good picture, i would be much appreciated if you could help, im not sure of the colour for both and ive been going by google images search.
Mar 23, 2010, 6:43pm   #43
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
I had more...but scraped them to the bottom so I tossed em. LOL! Here is what I have currently. Feening on one of the summer collection glossimers: Laser or just another glossimer in general. Somebody stop me! lol!

Left to right:

39 Force
84 Imaginaire
217 Red Shine
Cry Baby
97 Hibiscus
14 Glaze
Attached Images

Mar 24, 2010, 11:31am   #44
Spendaholic
♥♥ Love Life ♥♥
Originally Posted by DeeDeeDelovely
I had more...but scraped them to the bottom so I tossed em. LOL! Here is what I have currently. Feening on one of the summer collection glossimers: Laser or just another glossimer in general. Somebody stop me! lol!

Left to right:

39 Force
84 Imaginaire
217 Red Shine
Cry Baby
97 Hibiscus
14 Glaze
DeeDeeDelovely - why stop, you have some great taste in Glossimers, im liking Cry Baby.
Thank you for the PM, and the help you gave in me choosing which to get.

Mar 24, 2010, 4:21pm   #45
DeeDeeDelovely
Quiet!Hermes Hunting
^^I wish they would bring back Cry Baby. Perfect frosted pink. Le Sigh.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >