POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2006, 9:43pm   #61
theITbag
Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension is AMAZING!
Jun 11, 2006, 11:44pm   #62
C
ChaneloChanel
Account Deactivated
DIOR SHOW!!!!!!!!! BUT I ALSO LOVE CHANEL MASCARA!!!!!!!!!
Jun 14, 2006, 1:21am   #63
f
from4tosix
I guess I'll have to try Dior Show.
But I use plain old Covergirl Lash Exact, and it works fine
Jun 14, 2006, 4:24am   #64
Pursegrrl
Oh no she di-int!!
Originally Posted by Eunika
I like Benefit BadGal lash. I also use JICA lash extender, it's made up of natural lash fibres which add length, thickness and beauty to the lashes. When I use it on my lashes just before I put on mascara, they really make a difference in terms of length and thickness.
Agreed...I love Benefit BadGal but need a lash extender base under it...right now it's a Maybelline one which is working out well and I don't lose any time even with two steps. Well worth it!

PS: Yeah, GO OILERS!!
Jun 14, 2006, 11:31am   #65
fashion_junky
Well, I bought Dior Show yesterday. Will try it today after my eyelash perming!
Jun 14, 2006, 1:42pm   #66
24, Faubourg
I've been using Lancome Definicils for years and LOVE it. No clumps and one coat is enough to make my lashes thicker and fuller.

I'd love to try Dior Show, though!
Jun 14, 2006, 1:48pm   #67
chag
Tried all those expensive ones and end up with Loreal original voluminous every time
Jun 15, 2006, 4:50am   #68
j
jewlzz
Everyone's response really makes me want to try Dior Show! I'm glad this thread is here, because I myself have shorter lashes, and am looking for good mascaras to use!
Jun 16, 2006, 8:57am   #69
ilovelouisvuitton
Lancome Hypnose as the 1st layer and lancome l'extreme for the 2nd layer. Works wonders!!!
Jun 17, 2006, 11:08am   #70
Melocoton
Sweet
DiorShow in Black is amazing. It was a little clumpy at first for me. I gave it some time and now love it.

Dior Maximeyes is also a fav. Both are in my makeup case. This one I find to be more subtle than DiorShow. Maximeyes makes my lashes look full, but my lashes don't look as long as they do with Show.

My tip: Use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler beforehand.

YSL Faux Cils dried out after a month. It did have nice color.

MAC Zoom lash was horrible. Way too clumpy. I found myself having to use a mascara brush to comb through the clumps, then I wasn't left with anything spectacular.
Jun 17, 2006, 12:59pm   #71
Pursegrrl
Oh no she di-int!!
Originally Posted by jewlzz
Everyone's response really makes me want to try Dior Show! I'm glad this thread is here, because I myself have shorter lashes, and am looking for good mascaras to use!
I tried Dior Show for the first time yesterday and LOVED it! My Benefit Bad Gal may now have to take 2nd place...

Too funny...I got a delivery from Nordstrom with TWO bags and Dior Show...the bags are getting returned (Betsey Johnson hobo and a G Series tote...neither looked good when I tried them on), but the Dior Show stays. LOL
Jun 17, 2006, 1:09pm   #72
LivinLuxuriously
Surprisingly Content
I use shu uemura fiber extension - but I ordered the diorshow from sephora today - hope it's as great as ya'll say it is!
Jun 17, 2006, 5:25pm   #73
GlamDiva
Addict
Definicils with Cils Booster.
Jun 17, 2006, 8:27pm   #74
l
leeloo
Originally Posted by ilovelouisvuitton
Lancome Hypnose as the 1st layer and lancome l'extreme for the 2nd layer. Works wonders!!!
really? will flex work as well as hypnose?

i got dior show the other day and still prefer lancome's l'extreme.

now off to find bad gal lash
Jun 17, 2006, 9:52pm   #75
theITbag
Originally Posted by LivinLuxuriously
I use shu uemura fiber extension - but I ordered the diorshow from sephora today - hope it's as great as ya'll say it is!
LL, let me know which is better. the diorshow or the shu uemura fiber Xtension. I love the Shu Uemura fiber Xtension but these ladies are making me curious about the diorshow.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >