THE BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALES

Yoox

20% Off With Code: YOOXGIVING

Moda Operandi

Black Friday Sale

Neiman Marcus

Up To 40% Off Designer Sale

Saks Fifth Ave

Up To 60% Off Selected Styles

Nordstrom

Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Zipper Coin Purse vote!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 6, 2012, 11:44am   #16
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Thread Starter
Annie Nuweegin
Member
Originally Posted by Queen Maria

No I didn't remove it !
I can't see the pretty pic anymore lol can you?
Jul 6, 2012, 11:46am   #17
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Thread Starter
Annie Nuweegin
Member
Originally Posted by Kelechi
I am having the same dilemma but have decided on the pomme. The color is smoking hot. I will look great w your Eva clutch. I think you should get the other later.
I think I'm on with the pomme de amour! That's what my bf told me.. Get vernis and later long wallet for classic mono. But I want one to use a long run and not have to change as much I change with my bags.
Jul 6, 2012, 11:51am   #18
Queen Maria's Avatar
Queen Maria
Member
Originally Posted by Annie Nuweegin

I can't see the pretty pic anymore lol can you?
Yes I can still see it !!! But here's another 1

Name:  image-3812117199.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  385.4 KB
Jul 6, 2012, 11:57am   #19
Kelechi's Avatar
Kelechi
Member
Originally Posted by Queen Maria

Yes I can still see it !!! But here's another 1
Pretty pomme
Jul 6, 2012, 11:57am   #20
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Thread Starter
Annie Nuweegin
Member
Originally Posted by Queen Maria

Yes I can still see it !!! But here's another 1
Thanks!
Jul 6, 2012, 12:09pm   #21
arrival's Avatar
arrival
Member
Does the Pomme has colour transfer?
Im thinking to get one :)
Jul 6, 2012, 3:44pm   #22
ELLE825's Avatar
ELLE825
Member
The pomme one !
Jul 6, 2012, 3:59pm   #23
Pavla's Avatar
Pavla
Member
The pomme is the best. I have a French Purse and Zippy Wallet in Pomme and I love them. It is so eyecatching! You will love it! It is usually without colourtransfer and doesnt have problems with finger prints as amarante colour. Dont hesitate
Jul 6, 2012, 4:12pm   #24
H
Horselover49
Member
Pomme! the color is gorgeous and different!
Jul 6, 2012, 5:53pm   #25
needlv's Avatar
needlv
Member
pomme - its so pretty!
Jul 6, 2012, 10:42pm   #26
kaz_7's Avatar
kaz_7
Member
Go for the Pomme ZCP. I've attached pics of my wallets on my DE Neverfull...and i think the pomme looks best with it or the white mc, also i like how the pomme does with my other bags (chanel and prada).

Hope this helps.
Attached Images
  
Jul 6, 2012, 10:52pm   #27
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Thread Starter
Annie Nuweegin
Member
Originally Posted by kaz_7
Go for the Pomme ZCP. I've attached pics of my wallets on my DE Neverfull...and i think the pomme looks best with it or the white mc, also i like how the pomme does with my other bags (chanel and prada).

Hope this helps.
Perfect kaz_7! thanks for the pic, just as I want it for comparison to colours and bags! Love it!
Jul 6, 2012, 10:56pm   #28
Annie Nuweegin's Avatar
Thread Starter
Annie Nuweegin
Member
Originally Posted by Pavla
The pomme is the best. I have a French Purse and Zippy Wallet in Pomme and I love them. It is so eyecatching! You will love it! It is usually without colourtransfer and doesnt have problems with finger prints as amarante colour. Dont hesitate
Thanks! Those suggestions just gave me certain reassurance and that's what I need to hear! Thanks again!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools